Multiclient support-upgrade

I am sorry if the tittle is wrong, feel free to correct me. 

I am looking for someone who is able to make my high five jserver pack have all the god++ chronicles (aspects, graphics). I also want every player to have the option of logging into the game with h5++ clients or even if it is possible from interlude+ chronicles. If you have the skills to do it send me a message

5 minutes ago, Crytek ™ said:

Good luck. And let me know if you find

well i doubt i will find someone. i was thinking about it over a month and when i show your topic ,then i finally took the chance to start a topic asking about it. So it happened thanks to you.

2 hours ago, vampir said:

You should concentrate just on single client. Making it work only with GOD is a lot easier to be done than GOD + H5

thank you for your suggestion,my thoughts are same as yours but many players who want to play a hi5 project will just reject it because they have to download god+ chronicle. 

Using the most recent chronicle client is probably the best.

I have a freya server and I made it so it can be logged from freya and H5

I've been using H5 client since then, but it works well for both, its just h5 is better

You have to keep in mind that each chronicle has different features, so people may not be able to see certain things, even if you implement them, also different npc/item ids for the same object/npc. Probably different map positions, you should then or replace maps or adapt the geodata to the new maps

Make a system to detect the chronicle and send the packets that are for that chronicle, because they change all the time. Freya and H5 packets are quite different, even if they are only one chronicle appart

But yes, it can be done, is not too hard, but you will have to work later on fixing certain compatibility issues so all the clients see kinda the same thing

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Synerge said:

Using the most recent chronicle client is probably the best.

That's not true. Most recent chronicle have got so many changed things in interface that it would be very hard to make them similar to H5.

5 minutes ago, vampir said:

That's not true. Most recent chronicle have got so many changed things in interface that it would be very hard to make them similar to H5.

I have my own interface with many features from God . I am missing only few things like target, casting bar, on screen dmg. 

13 minutes ago, vampir said:

Then it shouldn't be hard, good luck :)

Well I guess it depends on the person, for me with the knowledge I have it cant be done, but for someone skilled enough it may be easy. Let's see. Thank you for your wishes :D. 

Edited by JohnBoy13

On 6/21/2018 at 5:15 PM, JohnBoy13 said:

Well I guess it depends on the person, for me with the knowledge I have it cant be done, but for someone skilled enough it may be easy. Let's see. Thank you for your wishes :D. 

Find 150e and pm me. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• German Produced Hager Werken Embalming Compound Pink Powder in General it 1kg=R8000 Hager werken embalming powder +27839281381 made in Germany, available in Johannesburg South Africa. Embalming is the art and science of preserving human remains by treating them (in its modern form with chemicals) to forestall decomposition. The intention is to keep them suitable for public display at a funeral, for religious reasons, or for medical and scientific purposes such as their use as anatomical specimens.[1] The three goals of embalming are senitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Embalming has a very long and cross-cultural history, with many cultures giving the embalming processes a greater religious meaning. Specific uses are: sanitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Types of embalming powder types of embalming powder is dependent on the purity . Purity: 98%, 100% Hot Compound Origin: Germany Brand: Hager Werken PURITY ON COLOR. Pink: 98% White: 100% Hager werken products are sold through the Dental trade worldwide Please contact your pharmacist or dentist. Dealers if you are not currently a Hager werken Customer please contact our Customer Service Distributor direct in south Africa: +27839281381 contact: +27839281381 Email: ivanssente@gmail.com website: https://embalmingpowderfor.wixsite.com/mysite We transport them worldwide by DHL or by post office speed delivery
    • German Produced Hager Werken Embalming Compound Pink Powder in General it 1kg=R8000 Hager werken embalming powder +27839281381 made in Germany, available in Johannesburg South Africa. Embalming is the art and science of preserving human remains by treating them (in its modern form with chemicals) to forestall decomposition. The intention is to keep them suitable for public display at a funeral, for religious reasons, or for medical and scientific purposes such as their use as anatomical specimens.[1] The three goals of embalming are senitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Embalming has a very long and cross-cultural history, with many cultures giving the embalming processes a greater religious meaning. Specific uses are: sanitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Types of embalming powder types of embalming powder is dependent on the purity . Purity: 98%, 100% Hot Compound Origin: Germany Brand: Hager Werken PURITY ON COLOR. Pink: 98% White: 100% Hager werken products are sold through the Dental trade worldwide Please contact your pharmacist or dentist. Dealers if you are not currently a Hager werken Customer please contact our Customer Service Distributor direct in south Africa: +27839281381 contact: +27839281381 Email: ivanssente@gmail.com website: https://embalmingpowderfor.wixsite.com/mysite We transport them worldwide by DHL or by post office speed delivery
  • Topics