ENEOKATABA share private files

Kara

Since when https://maxcheaters.com/profile/193913-eneokataba/ is allowed to share "private" files from other's ? I did not give him permission and as far i read 

Απαγορεύεται η δημοσιοποίηση Προσωπικών Πληροφοριών

he is not allowed. Still personal data. Also he call others scammers without proofs and enter with 2nd account trying to convience you its not him even tho he uses the same hotmail . lokatino ftw 

@Maxtor

How you allow a person who don't even know rules / how to advertise his server to share others work without ask them even tho is paid and private project.

(And he is even lying, the next day he got the pack he made it online :D not even check the configs)

8864BE4.png

Edited by Kara`

24 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

Unfortunately, code is not personal data unless it has personal data in it.

Still its my files, i dont care for the quality i never sold him the source , i just "trusted" him cause i knew him 2 years and added an old rev of my source at his PC cause at that time i had already many sources on my eclipse. 

Even if you're right and code is not personal data, he has no write to share it, i mean wtf there is no protection on the internet for ur work? If i share aCis paid revision ill get ban instantly.

You are mad and not thinking straight, you shared the files with him, you trusted him its your fault in a way.

I am not defending him of course those kind of people have some kind of disability, low IQ or even parents that beat him everyday, you never know.

You are the coder, you need to find a way to protect your files not a "MaxCheaters" forum :)

3 minutes ago, GameBlonD said:

You are mad and not thinking straight, you shared the files with him, you trusted him its your fault in a way.

I am not defending him of course those kind of people have some kind of disability, low IQ or even parents that beat him everyday, you never know.

You are the coder, you need to find a way to protect your files not a "MaxCheaters" forum :)

Same way if you licence some files the client take them but he has no right to share them. Maxcheaters shouldnt allow link that licence is not allowed

same goes for people who share sunrise files e.t.c This person should be warned and 2nd time banned.

Afcourse is my fault for trust this monkey but is like having a pedo movie hosted by MAXC. Still its my files and i didnt allow him to share or re-sell cause he did not pay for it. Im expecting from maxtor to be fair once in his life and erase his comment and warn him. Im sure if i share aCis paid rev ill get ban but this guy is allowed to share my files.

Απαγορεύεται η δημοσιοποίηση Προσωπικών Πληροφοριών:

Well personal information is not the same thing as personal files.Personal info is your address,mobile phone,fullname, etc.

You both had an argument/fight/hate on a public forum and you exposed yourselves.Being sarcastic and pushing limits can cause such behaviours.Try to get a more healthy mindset on how to treat people and you might be able to have a more trust worthy client list.He supports his opinion on paying for that & after that fight he posted the files online, which after all is his choice.When I pay for something , I own it and I can do whatever I want with it. In the other scenario, even if he didn't pay for those files somehow he got them and he managed to post them.

As far as it concers copyrights:

The process of creating copyrights is simple, If you have ever written,drawn, or otherwise created anything, you already own copyrights to your creation.This is because copyrights get created automatically, as long as you meet TWO BASIC REQUIREMENTS:

1.You create an ORIGINAL WORK. As long as your work is your OWN, you own copyrights to it immediately upon its creation. For example, if you write a code for a game, you are the copyright holder of that code as soon as you write it. You don't need to register anywhere,sell , mail, or take any other actions to own copyrights for the work. Copyright law says that your work is copyrighted as soon as you CREATE IT.

*In your case, you do not meet the above criteria for obvious reasons.

2.You affix,attach, or place the creation on a medium. You cannot copyright an IDEA, and your ORIGINAL IDEA isn't protected by copyright until you affix it in some tangible or physical medium.The medium can be almost anything, from HANDWRITTEN words on paper to digitally created drawings or designs.As long your idea exists in something other than your HEAD, it's COPYRIGHTED.

*Lineage 2 Java sources are already copyrighted, and with you taking action and RE-editing those files & RE-selling them is already ILLEGAL..Not only for you but for everyone else aswell.

Edited by protoftw

30 minutes ago, protoftw said:

There's no such license in his case..He can't license an already lisenced source..Let's be realistic.
I might have given a wrong example , I should have said that, what I'm talking about is just for this case.

He is not the owner of a legit company and he does not own any rights/licenses uppon the work he does..It's all illegal.

Who said that i licence the already licenced source? He can remove my codes and post the original L2J freya pack. No problem but as long as 20% of codes inside are made by me and other 40% is adjusted at least the 20% of it is copyrighted to me.

No matter what he is not allowed to do anything. 

1 hour ago, Kara` said:

Who said that i licence the already licenced source? He can remove my codes and post the original L2J freya pack. No problem but as long as 20% of codes inside are made by me and other 40% is adjusted at least the 20% of it is copyrighted to me.

No matter what he is not allowed to do anything. 

if you mean the original work you did that is:

shared files in this forum/pastebin and others made by others edited by you and you might replaced their original codes

then i agree its your work.

finally on the topic the sharer should not take any punishment cause you gave him the source the share is up to mods to remove it or not  anything else here is nonsense

27 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

if you mean the original work you did that is:

shared files in this forum/pastebin and others made by others edited by you and you might replaced their original codes

then i agree its your work.

finally on the topic the sharer should not take any punishment cause you gave him the source the share is up to mods to remove it or not  anything else here is nonsense

True i gave them the source but i didn't give him the right to share it. + when i gave it to him i said u are not allowed to re-sell it, re-share it or give it to someone else e.t.c I know it's a leech forum and we basically copy paste from each other but it should have some protection also. If i give him the source and tell him do whatever you want as L2J team does then ok but since i forbidden him to do anything then i dont see the reason why the source is here and mods no delete it. You get my point of view? As i repeat many times samy apply for sunrise whom project got shared many times. Afc nevermore dont give a fuck cause his precious files are encoded in jar like nexus e.t.c 

Anyway enough value i gave to this albanian monkey.

Edited by Kara`

the greatest thief that exists is this one Kara`..he never tells the truth. He probably did not learn to tell the truth

and I will prove to you why..he is a man who has deceived me thousands of times gave me a server and I paid for his services 400 hi5

which has never ended and still owes money and services ...after some months I promised that this server that I have is the best I've ever seen it was the best server that has the Freya pack.. I uploaded this server online and failed on the first day

the problems are huge and there I realized that this server is a garbage like that..in essence the work he has done Is zero It's just all copying and badly crafted files. just this server I share it with you to see what this man deserves.you will see Who really is that he does not know to do anything right in his life and Freya   pack sold me 350 euros I have every right to give it to you for free

16 minutes ago, eneokataba said:

the greatest thief that exists is this one Kara`..he never tells the truth. He probably did not learn to tell the truth

and I will prove to you why..he is a man who has deceived me thousands of times gave me a server and I paid for his services 400 hi5

which has never ended and still owes money and services ...after some months I promised that this server that I have is the best I've ever seen it was the best server that has the Freya pack.. I uploaded this server online and failed on the first day

the problems are huge and there I realized that this server is a garbage like that..in essence the work he has done Is zero It's just all copying and badly crafted files. just this server I share it with you to see what this man deserves.you will see Who really is that he does not know to do anything right in his life and Freya   pack sold me 350 euros I have every right to give it to you for free

If you paid for this files then you got scammed dude, i download them because i was curious to see what @Kara` was so upset to be shared, it has a lot of shared code inside and its a messy pack. Few exploits works too that turn me back to 2010.

43 minutes ago, eneokataba said:

So childish :'( You break my heart.

22 minutes ago, GameBlonD said:

If you paid for this files then you got scammed dude, i download them because i was curious to see what @Kara` was so upset to be shared, it has a lot of shared code inside and its a messy pack. Few exploits works too that turn me back to 2010.

Obviously i gave him a source which is 2 years old it doesnt even have duplicated name fix. The trade was months months ago...

Edited by Kara`

43 minutes ago, eneokataba said:

Anyway to much hate on this topic and no worth it for a monkey named eneokatabababababatababatabata

Bye. Lock this.

Edited by Kara`

now that the truth begins to shine now rather does not like it. you did not get 500 euro you got 2500 euros from me..

But let's first see who is changing his name every month.But now that we understand that he is a thief he will change his name again to mock him again to be able to steal again..  to remind the world who it is Kara` 

• big man bear and AccessDenied....has been accused of theft in the past for it has eaten BAN....from now on I will be behind him to remind the world of any cooperation with him because he is a dangerous person

1 hour ago, Kara` said:

So childish :'( You break my heart.

Obviously i gave him a source which is 2 years old it doesnt even have duplicated name fix. The trade was months months ago...

So you knew there was some bugs and sold it like the best pack...and you didnt even fixed the bugs you knew..very good job from your side..he gave you money and you gave to him a shit source..i saw the errors with my eyes..sorry but this replies is against you...