Free L2Dorn Community Board H5(Unique)

According the rules your topic should include the password.
Also on mxc there is no such feature of reply/like to reveal the content, either for some reason either because they are not capable of implementing it. 

Great share overall, thanks for contributing to the community!

I made like that because there are some scammers which i don't want to give the password so they don't try sell again to others people because from other Russian forums they was taking free shared stuff and selling them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Nice job, thank you for this share, i respect your decision that you don`t wana give the password to all of us, just to those who has posts in forum, but maiby some of us have choosen not to write on every post on this forum "nice, gj, ty, wow, etc".

Me for example, i`m on this forum for over 3 years, i was reading, taking a peek on all that you guys share, for over 2 weeks, i decided to start a l2 server, soo, i bought some server files(clean ones), and no i`m starting to implement things in it....

This community board it`s heaven :P, but because i don`t have activity on forum, i won`t test it.

Should i start  comment on all the topics on the forum so i can make "activity"?

Thank you, and once again, it looks awesom.... Good Job.

Edited by vickers

On 2/24/2019 at 11:07 PM, vickers said:

Thank you, and once again, it looks awesom.... Good Job.

Hello, check your PM status.

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone!

I have registered on the forum in 2014..

Since then im active on the maxcheaters forum...

Due to my lack of experience in development i do not post on the forum, because i do not want to post something wrong....

But that does not mean i'm not active!

So..can you give me the password please?

I whould like to test these files to my little project.

Thanks in advance!

• 7 months later...

It's so fulfilling and respectful to see that people still share their hard work. The hours that they have spent writing,editing,testing their "baby" are nothing in front of just a simple action. You get more by doing that than working on it. I and the whole community, hopefully,  appreciate that.

Thank you @NevesOma,

Keep on sharing fam.

• 5 months later...