H5 L2Mythras Files - Sources, Compiled, Geo, Patch.

15 minutes ago, Sacrificial said:

opten sql and search number 4000 and replace it to 200

Thank you very much for the help, everything is fine as you can see in the picture below :)

jdu0Cd3YT-SW9O7m3Bl2rw.jpeg

w3LQxUAOSMiu2J8hlYiU-A.jpeg

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys i have problem, while launching gameserver.sh on linux

I got error :

Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: l2f/gameserver/handler/admincommands/IAdminCommandHandler
        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701)
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetMethodRecursive(Class.java:3048)
        at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Class.java:3018)
        at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1784)
        at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper.validateMainClass(LauncherHelper.java:544)
        at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper.checkAndLoadMain(LauncherHelper.java:526)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: l2f.gameserver.handler.admincommands.IAdminCommandHandler
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:349)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
        ... 7 more

Anyone can help ?

I looked at the source files and noticed that it has hwid smartguard, lameguard and ROGuard, this is enough to bar Adrenaline?

Another doubt, is this lameguard a sold protection or is it the name given to a crackpot protection?

Text generated by google translate.

25 minutes ago, N0K3 said:

I looked at the source files and noticed that it has hwid smartguard, lameguard and ROGuard, this is enough to bar Adrenaline?

Another doubt, is this lameguard a sold protection or is it the name given to a crackpot protection?

Text generated by google translate.

You really think, that a shared version, will have working "premium" protection? LOL

Just now, HyperBlown said:

You really think, that a shared version, will have working "premium" protection? LOL

Poor dream rsrs.
I just wanted a version of smartguard where adrenaline crackled, this file was a hope of that.
I even downloaded the system and opened to see if the smartguard logo appeared. ;/

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, i need some help with the server, I try to make it multiskill but i don't see any option to make it, I search file per file but can't found anything, hope for an answer, thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for share!

I found curious changes in some skills:

Now look, this is from L2Ava pack (L2Ro-Team - Compiled - For MXC Forum.zip):

L2Ava does not have those line, now let's check the same skill from L2jserver:

Two questions:

1. Anyone knows exactly what those line (<set name="maximumChance" val="15" />) do? 

2. Which sucess rate are correctly, L2Ava/Mythras or L2jServer?

Edited by WilliamFS

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't have it at all.

I had this sources from Mythras server when they were live for more than 6 month. We never got any report of backdoor or something suspicious on our server log.

I know some people were saying this pack have backdoor, but they did it just to kick people out using this pack to avoid screw up their business selling this pack.

So be confidence to use it. That's why I shared the sources, so you can take a look the code and try to find any "backdoor"..

Enjoy It..!!

P.D.: ALso I have Apocalipsys/Lionna/Destiny sources server... if someone is interesting ;-) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It doesn't have it at all.

I had this sources from Mythras server when they were live for more than 6 month. We never got any report of backdoor or something suspicious on our server log.

I know some people were saying this pack have backdoor, but they did it just to kick people out using this pack to avoid screw up their business selling this pack.

So be confidence to use it. That's why I shared the sources, so you can take a look the code and try to find any "backdoor"..

Enjoy It..!!

P.D.: ALso I have Apocalipsys/Lionna/Destiny sources server... if someone is interesting ;-) 

Thanks for the info!

Edited by wakowako