H5 L2Mythras Files - Sources, Compiled, Geo, Patch.

Hello evryone) can you help me? Why when i change "BBSPVPBufferAllowInInstance - true" its dont works in the instanse or  CommunityShop works only in a Peace zone but In config pvpboard i set AllowUseOnlyInPeace = false

• 2 weeks later...

Man go in            workspace\Trunk\dist\gameserver\config\GMAccess.d and open full.xml then <PlayerID set="-1"/> where its -1 you have to write your Obj id from navicat , go on navicat and at rubric (characters) you have all chars from server , find your char and copy your obj id for example mine its (268483099) you have to copy your obj id and paste in  workspace\Trunk\dist\gameserver\config\GMAccess.d and open full.xml then  <PlayerID set="-1"/> example <PlayerID set="268483099"/>

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<list>
    <char>
        <PlayerID set="268483233"/>      <-------<  here i put the ID from navicat
        <IsGM set="true"/>
        <CanUseGMCommand set="true"/> 
        <CanAnnounce set="true"/>
        <CanBan set="true"/>
        <CanBanChat set="true"/>
        <CanUnBanChat set="true"/>
        <BanChatDelay set="-1"/>
        <BanChatMaxValue set="-1"/>
        <BanChatCountPerDay set="-1"/>
        <BanChatBonusId set="-1"/>
        <BanChatBonusCount set="-1"/>
        <CanChatPenalty set="true"/>
        <UseGMShop set="true"/>
        <CanDelete set="true"/>
        <CanKick set="true"/>
        <Menu set="true"/>
        <GodMode set="true"/>
        <CanEditCharAll set="true"/>
        <CanEditChar set="true"/>
        <CanEditPledge set="true"/>
        <CanViewChar set="true"/>
        <CanEditNPC set="true"/>
        <CanViewNPC set="true"/>
        <CanTeleport set="true"/>
        <CanRestart set="true"/>
        <MonsterRace set="true"/>
        <Rider set="true"/>
        <FastUnstuck set="true"/>
        <ResurectFixed set="true"/>
        <Door set="true"/>
        <Res set="true"/>
        <PeaceAttack set="true"/>
        <Heal set="true"/>
        <Unblock set="true"/>
        <CanChangeClass set="true"/>
        <BlockInventory set="true"/>
        <CanGmEdit set="true"/>
        <IsEventGm set="true"/>
        <CanReload set="true"/>
        <CanRename set="true"/>
        <CanJail set="true"/>
        <CanPolymorph set="true"/>
        <UseInventory set="true"/>
        <UseTrade set="true"/>
        <CanAttack set="true"/>
        <CanEvaluate set="true"/>
        <CanJoinParty set="true"/>
        <CanJoinClan set="true"/>
        <UseWarehouse set="true"/>
        <UseShop set="true"/>
    </char>
</list>

the player still does not admin  ..         if I make a mistake to tell me please

I would very much like to know this mystery

I get the ID from navicat            full.xml then     <PlayerID set="268483233"/>      <-------<  here i 

and I notice in the server that all players have a right to become GM..

I also noticed in the envelope  GMAccess.xml    <PlayerID set="0"/>  If you put here the character id 268483233 then all players cease to be GM

I would appreciate it very much Anyone who has the time and willingness to explain explain exactly how can I do a admin without giving the other players the right to become an admin

On 8/24/2017 at 2:56 AM, proGenitor said:

Modify GameServer.bat.....-(Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Xmx2G) make it -Xmn512m or something.

On 4/15/2018 at 7:04 AM, eneokataba said:

I would very much like to know this mystery

I get the ID from navicat            full.xml then     <PlayerID set="268483233"/>      <-------<  here i 

and I notice in the server that all players have a right to become GM..

I also noticed in the envelope  GMAccess.xml    <PlayerID set="0"/>  If you put here the character id 268483233 then all players cease to be GM

I would appreciate it very much Anyone who has the time and willingness to explain explain exactly how can I do a admin without giving the other players the right to become an admin

EverybodyHasAdminRights = True  in server.ini.... make it false and please don't open any server :)))

1 hour ago, dizzan said:

EverybodyHasAdminRights = True  in server.ini.... make it false and please don't open any server :)))

You probably have no idea what you say you normally do not even have to write here

1 hour ago, dizzan said:

My own mistake is you right about this was my fault I did not watch it Thank you

any know how i can spawm more then 1 rb on 7rb quest ???ß because when i take the quest 7 rb and i go in dv for spawn 7 rbs ,i cant spawn more rbs for example i want to spawn 10 rbs because i have 10 bones but dont working just 1 rb i can spawn any can tell me where can change this ?

On 4/22/2018 at 5:10 PM, asdfycacaa said:

Gameguard or lameguard works? anyone can explain how to use it?

No one know something about gg or lg of this pack ????? and any can tell us please ?

Any know how to modifiy how many rb i can spawn on legendary tales quest ??? because when i take the quest and i try to spawn more raidbosses i cant ... i just can spawn only 1 raidboss and kill them and then again 1 raidboss and so ....where i need to modifiy to spawn how many raidboss i want ? any know that please ?