H5 L2Mythras Files - Sources, Compiled, Geo, Patch.

15 hours ago, Victor Kolinko said:

why the server L2Mythras died?

Because the incompetent "Developer" with a lack of knowledge on java, couldn't create new features by his own. He pretty much used this pack from Synerge (real developer) and He edited the html  adding Mythras logo and new NPCs, but He still using the the same features from L2AVA server (old server from MOUSE).

Beside the GMs staff, they were very good inGame, they tried to keep alive the community, but the screw up working with the same "Developer" if i can call this guy like that, I would rather say "The Editor" instead.

So in conclusion, making servers with old files from others servers and using exactly the same features, for sure it wont work out again.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Akar0 said:

Because the incompetent "Developer" with a lack of knowledge on java, couldn't create new features by his own. He pretty much used this pack from Synerge (real developer) and He edited the html  adding Mythras logo and new NPCs, but He still using the the same features from L2AVA server (old server from MOUSE).

Beside the GMs staff, they were very good inGame, they tried to keep alive the community, but the screw up working with the same "Developer" if i can call this guy like that, I would rather say "The Editor" instead.

So in conclusion, making servers with old files from others servers and using exactly the same features, for sure it wont work out again.

What about bugs and duplicate items(dups)?  The problem was only in the lack of new features?

10 minutes ago, Victor Kolinko said:

What about bugs and duplicate items(dups)?  The problem was only in the lack of new features?

No only that, also it was the poor budget of adv, etc... 

3 hours ago, pro3mad said:

https://ibb.co/hf1CKG

How i can Build my server

Help me please

0. Download JDK 8u151
1. Download MySQL Server, Install it
2. Download Eclipse connect it to MySQL DB
3. Extract Mytharas Compiled Files
4. Configure Login Server (Only configuration you need is to set DB password)
5. Configure Game Server (Only Configuration you need is to set DB Password)
6. Run SQL Script (This will ask information about MySQL Login/Password)
7. Create name of DB and run the script, same goes for Game Server
8. Launch Login Server
9. Launch Game Server

Ill make video! will upload in 20 min or so, beginning is made!

Edited by iPlay.GG - KromBacher