[Report Scammer] Nevermore - L2Jsunrise Owner

wariororc

Hello community

I want to report user: Nevermore - l2jsunrise owner

I don't know if it's scam or not, i will let the community and the admins decide what it is...

Report false promises and broken server files

I have purchased l2jsunrise project on 18 march 2017

I asked nevermore if server work good and if everything completted

he said quests work perfect also for instances and everything...ok

I purchased the server and i found a lot of bugs in:

geodata ( players cannot play olympiad because of bug geodata, cast cancel all time if player hide upon a wall, even if cast is on 99% )

zones xml ( i had to fix myself ) - for example one of the bugs... players can flag in middle of coliseum and even pk other players

Jack Sagee npc not implemented

skills formula are very bad (he said are perfect)

grand boss not work ( hell knows why , maybe he gave me bugged source intentionately )

hellbound spawn is all missing ( looks like an empty continent )

Ok now my complains...

He said he will support me for free after i buy and he will help me everytime with everything

I said all good and i payd... After i payd i recived source and everything 

I messed arround with the server and configs to see how it works

he helped me a little with basic things which i never really needed, i am not that dumb i had l2j before

I satrted to ask him for help he ignored me 3 days in a row

Before pay he told me he will help me transfer database from my old server to his server l2jsunrise and he ignored me totally ( never helped )

I found several bugs and ignored again

After i saw he is not helping me and not even try to answer me, i got really mad and i wanted my money back because the server was worst then the l2jserver i was using before.

I never got my money back and my account in l2jsunrise is banned

I give him 2 options:

1. Unban my account and help me with the server as he promissed me before i buy from him ( because now everything looks like it was all a trick to make me pay for his files ). And fix the bugs i found, because is his job, not mine... I payd for something and i get nothing

or

2. Refund my money back so i can buy a serious and working project ( i wasted my money for nothing, project is worst then l2jserver, the one i used before )

Edited by wariororc

geodata ( players cannot play olympiad because of bug geodata, cast cancel all time if player hide upon a wall, even if cast is on 99% )

its at every h5 serbers almost, so there is not problem :D 

• 4 weeks later...

I was away on a business trip, and just saw this message.

Overall, moderator's understood your report was a bullshit, that's why you did not got a respond.

Sunrise is more than 4 years active, and there is not a single proved scam related to our project.

Well, the image's you provide proves nothing. Your account is banned cause of violation of our rules. 

I' still have the message's of you crying on skype to re-activate your account, after paypal decided that your refund request was nonsense.

First of all, you decided to upgrade to GOLD plan with SVN access, which you never used. Your files was not latest since you did not compile them via eclipse. 

And to make everything clear here for the rest, when you upgrade to gold plan on sunrise, except of SVN account which ofc includes latest REV, you get an old ZIP file(1 month old lets say) with compiled files.

We give this ZIP file, only for newbies that do not know how to compile and use eclipse, and just until they are ready to compile their own updated latest files. ( we do have detailed guide about it )

Well, you guess right. This guy never compiled his own files, and he was using an old ready-compiled version.

He refused, to understand, that skype contact had only to do, with sales. In order to get support, you had to post on forum. Sunrise have more than 200 user's and it's impossible to asnwer and support them via skype.

Thats a thing, he knew before  he upgraded to gold. He was Silver plan user for some months or so.

Also you should to wait, to receive an asnwer, we are not 24/7 on the forum, waiting when Jerry, will post a non understanding post without also following the report pattern. (without images/details etv )

So we did not asnwer on a bad posted request of him, within 24 hour's and he opened a dispute on paypal. 

We banned him, from both sunrise forum and SVN, and then paypal decided that dispute was nonsense. And it was, since he accepted all our terms before donating.

Money returned back to their respectful owners. 

Dude, please check the review before buying shit.

Sunrise is proved to be shit, it's all over their topic

Actually our topic is full of positive reviews. The only shitty nonsense negative feedback is from you, and your funboys. 

Kisses  :roflmao:

Edited by `NeverMore

The funny fact, is that you say sunrise files, is trash but at the same time, you request from him to share them. 

Smart move to lure him, but i said he does not even have source access. 

:not bad:

So feels like you made some auto persuasion on yourself. How can we work on that ? Let's maybe start with an hour session a week; it's finally time to open your eyes.

The funny fact, is that you say sunrise files, is trash but at the same time, you request from him to share them. 

Smart move to lure him, but i said he does not even have source access. 

:not bad:

So he paid for the sources and you scammed him ?

I said all good and i payd... After i payd i recived source and everything 

• 2 weeks later...

Ye, looks like nevermore scammed him before, the dispute had a sense and logic, files ware shit and crap, i also have this guy on skype, he purchased high five files form me and he is happy now.

About you, nevermore, you scammed him and you confesed it lol

Ye, looks like nevermore scammed him before, the dispute had a sense and logic, files ware shit and crap, i also have this guy on skype, he purchased high five files form me and he is happy now.

About you, nevermore, you scammed him and you confesed it lol

Lol. Do not promote urself in another's topic. I do not have anything against you, but you also got bad reports. Edited by TommyVersace

i feel sad about those people.. they wasting their money for nothing and when they getting scammed they just crying.. damn