interlude [L2J] L2Eola - Valzeroth

Lineage 2 Eola

no comments about the project something decent asked some friends to login on closed beta test new stuff i can say this project is well worked balance is awesome cuz on 1st eola it was already now is way better also olympiad games i can say every class is worth to be played waiting g.o good luck!

no comments about the project something decent asked some friends to login on closed beta test new stuff i can say this project is well worked balance is awesome cuz on 1st eola it was already now is way better also olympiad games i can say every class is worth to be played waiting g.o good luck!

Appreciates, thank you 

i play only l2off svr ;/ this server is java platform 

Our balance and unique gameplay, and the way how we have set up the classes and damages and skills in the whole game mechanic, makes it much better than any l2off platform.

Our balance and unique gameplay, and the way how we have set up the classes and damages and skills in the whole game mechanic, makes it much better than any l2off platform.

???  ???  ???  ???  you have metter balance from OFF ?

you have metter balance from OFF ?

Who said that off is balanced? Cut the crap with 'balance', it's getting old.

Balance is much more dependant on server settings than files. 

Being L2OFF simply shows that in-game formulas are much closer to retail ones, without the need to make many changes. However, retail was never balanced. Interlude, specifically was an archer-chronicle, like it or not. 

Java has the potential to be more balanced by editing these formulas. If such edits are applied, then you're essentially playing a different chronicle, or a custom version of an existing one if you wish. If you're willing to play on a heavily modded server, does it really matter if it is L2OFF or L2J, as long as it's not full of bugs? 

Who said that off is balanced? Cut the crap with 'balance', it's getting old.

???   ???   ???   ???  you have metter balance from OFF ?

I personally played this game in the most professional way, and with the biggest names in this game.

Been playing this game and the ''L2OFF'' client in the biggest server around the community, when i say that we have make an perfect balance, we mean it.

If I mention before that the server mechanics and the balance it's even better than L2off, I think you got an answer from Fortuna, lineage 2 and especially Interlude been never balanced,

The only client was balanced in some kind of way was Gracia Final, but still, they had an issue with balance Kamaels and especially berserkers.

I played this game much and in different rates and chronicles as I said before in very professional matter, so trust me if it comes to the balance I know what to make in order to make this client and game run smooth.

If you would ask me for any of the Developing issues I would pass to Anarchy, as far I almost have no idea on that part.

- FrankieDeckard

Balance is much more dependant on server settings than files. 

Being L2OFF simply shows that in-game formulas are much closer to retail ones, without the need to make many changes. However, retail was never balanced. Interlude, specifically was an archer-chronicle, like it or not. 

Java has the potential to be more balanced by editing these formulas. If such edits are applied, then you're essentially playing a different chronicle, or a custom version of an existing one if you wish. If you're willing to play on a heavily modded server, does it really matter if it is L2OFF or L2J, as long as it's not full of bugs? 

Hello, 

L2OFF in my experience it has nothing better than l2j or so, I personally was insulting and yelling my people when they were playing a java server even for a fun part time.

working last year on this Java files and chronicle, made me understood that there is nothing different, it only depends on how skilled you're on this project and how much work you effort on it.

Edited by Lineage 2 Eola

l2j- "simulator server" PLATFORM  

i check beta server 

Edited by perfect1995

9a9uv5.gif
LINEAGE 2 EOLA INTERLUDE X500!
OVER 4000+ PLAYERS ONLINE!
OBT- OPEN BETA IN 3 HOURS 3.15.2017 18:00+3
MOST UNIQUE FEATURES
HIGH FIVE OLYMPIADS AND TERRITORY WARDS IN INTERLUDE
DON'T MISS THE OBT!
GRAND OPENING 17.3.2017!
JOIN US NOW WWW.L2EOLA.COM

OBT - Open Beta was successfully yesterday with over 250 Players testing out.

Just 1 Day left to the G.O