high five [L2J] L2Mxc.com X15 - 26Th February Grand Opening

Maxtor

true story

they need to do some advertise campaign and not bet only on this forum...

Exactly,since forums name is a brand and well known for lineage players it gonna bring even more playaz if they make it popular and famous.But days pass fast and we still havent seen server elsewhere around.They should act for a better advert as soon as possible.Celebron also said that they will be on toplists yet they aren't.

Exactly,since forums name is a brand and well known for lineage players it gonna bring even more playaz if they make it popular and famous.But days pass fast and we still havent seen server elsewhere around.They should act for a better advert as soon as possible.Celebron also said that they will be on toplists yet they aren't.

me will did it :(

in tales  work all  bots  program

Works only if you have a deal with Stalonski to share the profits  :dat:

they sell working updated keys for more $. that doesn't mean will work on mxc too,let's see when beta and live server,botting a big issue and we want to see how staff gonna protect serber since told for special antibot.

why h5? interlude plx

interlude is way too short,what's the point of it?plus theyir previous was il too and didn't had that much results.currently h5 client bests il

interlude is way too short,what's the point of it?plus theyir previous was il too and didn't had that much results.currently h5 client bests il

too short? lol 

interlude boring dead meta shit chronicle

dead? wtf i see some servers il with 2k 3k 4k ppl online. full activity

Interlude is the based of l2, the best chronicle

how is this the best since resist came out and mages totally became nerfed and there is nothing to do when you kill epics and got your s grade?

Anyway mxc has done well to go with h5,it's the most populated currently and serbers h5 collect more people than il,hands down on this.

If it was about going another client i'd prefer g.epil or g.final.I could play il but just for fun time waste or i can stick with it only if ownership are profesionals.

I hope mxc could bring an epilogue or g.final serber in future,after this one done,gonna be great

too short? lol

dead? wtf i see some servers il with 2k 3k 4k ppl online. full activity

2k 3k with 10x online count like in all servers?

pf, i know some servers real online 2k-3k

Yeah but the problem with those IL midrates is that you have 3k on opening, 2k week later, below 500 after a month because there's just nothing to do once you get DC and AM+5