high five [L2J] L2Mxc.com X15 - 26Th February Grand Opening

Maxtor

Taleski so famous.It is mentioned to be the same with every h5 server lol

taleski was top server before 3-4 years. When it was 4-5 side server for epic/tw ..

But now they cannot make server alive for 2 olympiad period :D 

taleski was top server before 3-4 years. When it was 4-5 side server for epic/tw ..

But now they cannot make server alive for 2 olympiad period :D

exactly,now it's time for mxc serber :D

After last tale's waterloo,vasilakis payed Maxtor to open new tales under his name and offering a cut from the donations(if any).

But then again that's just a theory though still a plausible one.

After last tale's waterloo,vasilakis payed Maxtor to open new tales under his name and offering a cut from the donations(if any).

not even close ,

stalonka will make new serber soon (2-3months) with mucho new shits 

anyway if l2mxc.com get ddos, rip this forum also?  since its at same hosting :(

Edited by AchYlek

Mxc using their own unique platform.I believe this,i hope ownership make it clearer about files so we can know what files we play in

Mxc using their own unique platform.I believe this,i hope ownership make it clearer about files so we can know what files we play in

they wont  own unique platform, its will be for sure tales files edited, since noone want risk first time open h5 with new files 

they wont  own unique platform, its will be for sure tales files edited, since noone want risk first time open h5 with new files

Why is it a risk?I guess as a brand name they got the correct development skills.At least until it goes live and we finally can see and take a taste on what the files really are.

Why is it a risk?I guess as a brand name they got the correct development skills.At least until it goes live and we finally can see and take a taste on what the files really are.

everything,

since they got just 1 week beta = rdy files for open = tales files for sur 

everything,

since they got just 1 week beta = rdy files for open = tales files for sur

Maybe,everyone has its opinion on the files,but for sure we wont know until we play it live.It's useless discussions about files since staff hasnt yet cleared on what files they usr.We must wait and check live.

If they use tales files will fail for sure ,its time someone to open hi5 server different than all other shits tales and lionna owners ...

Its not only about.Its also about the staff skills,what they will do to bring players and how they will manage the server for an active and a stable community.There are many things that should be done the right way,files are a big part but its not only anout them