xxdem

invited people can have access on the files

Bad idea if you ask me, most of them will only try to leach.

Good luck though it sounds promising that you chose H5 since it gives more possibilities regarding the client.

Bad idea if you ask me, most of them will only try to leach.

Good luck though it sounds promising that you chose H5 since it gives more possibilities regarding the client.

The data files will be quite useless without the parser, APCs, Instances and Events come in XMLs that can do almost anything as far as they are parsed from the original source

Nice idea, I hope it works, I really do. But the community you are dealing with isn't ready for anything more than a 2-3 week cycle of game play. And I think everyone knows what I mean by that. As for those who personally are jealous either because they feel robbed or couldn't manage to do anything comparable even with the same free starting source. Well all I can say is, no one forces you to play, no one forces you to spend money on anything. You have free will and a brain, so use it. 

The reality is that while forums like maxcheaters have a role in the online game environment, you don't find true players on maxcheaters. Everyone here is a "developer" who has owned at least 10 servers or been a GM on 20 or more and they will always know more about your server than you ever will.

*Key note :  I don't claim to be the greatest/best/pro developer, and by far I know I am not.*

On topic my comments to you xxdem, I've seen how you work, the snippets you share from time to time are well-done at least from an organizational and structure viewpoint (I never used them or tested them or whatever so I can't comment on more than just seeing the layout of the code), I think you have the capability to do a lot of things. That being said, take a look at what games currently dominate. League of Legends works for a reason, gamers are not as they were 2-5-8 years ago, people could play games 24/7 for a full 3 months before getting a new item and there was a sense of satisfaction with that. Nowadays "gamers" play for more than 6 hours and already you hear "omgahd diz gamz is too hard, make it eazier or me and my clan of 45 quits". In League of Legends the new generation of "gamers" are supported, login -> take 5 of your coffee buddies -> start with nothing -> play 30-45min match -> end with nothing -> repeat. They will never get to the point of saying "how come XXX player who has played 24/7 for 3 months longer than I have, has more gear than I do?" because after every match everyone starts from 0 again. This is why you see more and more l2 servers starting and closing in the same month, wiping and then repeat. 

Here is my idea League of Legends has nothing on Helios graphics and design if you ask me, it would be fairly extremely easy to re-create the minions, towers and nexus that are in a typical LOL match, and simply apply that aspect to Lineage. I won't say more about it, but I've already done some preliminary work and testing myself, and have had great results. Along with this idea comes one very important caveat. Pay 2 Play, it eliminates the individuals who think playing is a "right" when instead it's a "privilege" thus eliminating the attitude of players thinking they own the administration team and simply don't need to communicate in any kind of respectful way. 

I don't know what stages you are in of your new project, but I know that if you feel close to launch you probably want to go forward and see if your project will work. I wish you good luck and remember to have fun and enjoy your own creation.

My 2 cents.

Edited by Kemosa

Xdemm's server is like, ferrari from the outside but zastava yugo from the inside. Fancy codes and instances are nice but what about the gameplay? people will join surely because they will get excited about the features but after of 2 maybe 3 hours of playin most of them will exit, this is the biggest mistake everyone is doin, they try to attract people with their features but they never actually focus on the balance and gameplay, they dont give the real attention to their project, thats why we are full of 1 month servers.

Xdemm's server is like, ferrari from the outside but zastava yugo from the inside. Fancy codes and instances are nice but what about the gameplay? people will join surely because they will get excited about the features but after of 2 maybe 3 hours of playin most of them will exit, this is the biggest mistake everyone is doin, they try to attract people with their features but they never actually focus on the balance and gameplay, they dont give the real attention to their project, thats why we are full of 1 month servers.

You can't have opinion for servers with more than two classes(healer and archers)  viable 

• 2 weeks later...

server wont open

why not?..gonnabe good pvp serber,with proper advert,no reason to delay it or not open at all..their previous was good also

Cause xdem gonna make launcher for players he dont want=0 players

what's your prob with launcher,it's a different way for patch if that what you mean,if it is a good one its gonna be atractive and i don't think any admin dont want any player lol.

xdem dont want me and my clan cause he have complex with us xD

like we would join again his fail server

cmon man why shouldnt he want players to come his server,ae was good and it can be good again also,why not joining since you also try to play a serber i cannt understand your way of thinking on playing a serber,