xxdem

As promised several times in the past, L2 AEPvP will officially launch an epic H5 version this year. The development was ceased last time due to lack of time and interest from the team but now the L2AEPvP team is making a comeback on the scene on the fresh H5 client that has never seen a true pride-like before.

A few things about L2AEPvP team:

L2AEPvP team currently consists of talented developers that devote their free time to develop an original pride like server from scratch (zero) by implementing ideas that were originally developed by Dav for the legendary L2Pride. We don't rely on shared sources or 3rd party work as we can develop and program our own things better, even than the original.

The development of this H5 version currently consists of 3 main modules that are in progress right now,

The basic modules are:

1) L2AEPvP Event Engine

• Extreme Instance / Multiverse support
  • The ultimate Event Engine
  • Global World real-time events (Mining day, APC day, APC PvP town)

2) Server-side Development

• Pride-like features (Farm, Currency, etc)
  • Pride-like balance
  • Interlude gameplay (minimalistic)

3) Client-side Development (This time, we got interest on developing an extreme antibotting shield)

• AEPvP Launcher (Automatically updates your client, EXTREMELY fast)
  • AEPvP Antibot (99% unbypassable)

Features

To be announced soon

Schedule

To be announced soon

Its common sense that the above need lots of developing time and of course testing, so a BETA server will be released soon so players and fans can assist us on making this project great.

Another innovative idea we had after discussing within our inner-circle and all agreed to is that we believe that the last few years the L2Pride community is being damaged and destroyed and is the only victim to the ongoing pride-like servers war, Pride like servers open very often and that makes the community move constantly between servers, that makes the servers unable to last long and the players are disappointed. So we came up with the idea that server admins should be more friendly towards each other and stop destroying each other, so L2AEPvP team officially takes the initiative to invite developers / admins or people who believe and can contribute with their own way on such a project, our inner circle will be open to these people putting behind the personal things that separate us in order to deliver a project that can reunite the L2Pride community with a server in 2017 that actually deserves to become even better than the original, I strongly believe this. I officially invite ANYONE that has my own mindset and some skills to contribute on this project but mainly those who open a honest and original servers like the admins that we may now officially support: (L2Crabbed, L2Wargate, L2Kemosa, L2Nexus) who are more than welcome, though we strongly oppose servers that just use the L2Pride leaked sources just to make fast money (Everyone knows who I am referring to). To those who believe that this is an invitation for help (we can do it without you). More about this topic on PMs on my MXC profile.

Please avoid being off-topic, this is a serious topic. Let your opinion or questions here, will be answered asap.

Edited by xxdem

nice preview,is this project the interlude one from ou eight?back in interlude back then i remember it was one of the greatest pvp projects happened.Is this the same with old il project with same ownership?

nice preview,is this project the interlude one from ou eight?back in interlude back then i remember it was one of the greatest pvp projects happened.Is this the same with old il project with same ownership?

No, this project is not the original L2AEL, Scar the admin was authorized to make a reborn of the project from the owners to remake it 3 years ago.

Kemosa & crabbed were based on pride pack. WG and nexus of hnoke never did so and despite of what you believe I can prove that anytime given I have free time to spend.

Also regarding that part not all servers you referred opened just in order to grab the money and close after a while. From my point of view that happened only in the case of kemosa or hayze this person used someone's else work and fucked up his own server with the corruption of donations he has made available e.g. passive skills and so on. Crabbed was a decent server and never gave me the idea that it was built to grab people's money. Same goes for nexus of hnoke and my team's project.

On the other hand about your project of course you tried in the beginning to handle it but then you realised how sweet the money is and overdid it with the donations as well which actually is ok because you spent time in order to create stuff and personally I know how hard this is to manage a whole project. I would have no problem to co operate with you if you realised that being just a good coder doesn't equal success to a project and if you thumps up those who with less knowledge have lead you into destruction and I'm sure you know that I mean.

So all in all if you set an open invitation to the owners of those servers you referred I am open to conversation which doesn't mean I expect anything from that project.

In fact I always have been open to discuss with open minded people but you weren't one of those you acted like you know everything and this is your biggest mistake nobody does know everything.

You might be good on java I might be good on strategy management someone else might be good on knowing the aspects of the game and so on. So only in the case you respect equally people as people then you can go on.

Edited by Godrics

No, this project is not the original L2AEL, Scar the admin was authorized to make a reborn of the project from the owners to remake it 3 years ago.

Nice,btw you r the only one admiting you not admin of the previous old project..good.

Hayze was based on pride pack and was indeed a cash grab, but that doesn't mean they didn't put work on that server, they actually managed to fix the crap out of it at least rather just opening the leaked one, the only reason they are added on the list is because they tried to built something original on Kemosa that is different chronicle than pride source leak, as for the money part of course it corrupts everyone, and I agree that I am not the guy who would not implement donations on the server, aepvp had balanced donations and there where always people that would give any amount of money to go beyond the limits, but still thats a lot different conversation, AEPvP was a small C6 server, but now... now I am talking for something bigger and more open

I never said that hayze didn't put work but it was a cash grab and while it could be online for another 6 months he set up crazy donations and robbed his players. Was that cool in my opinion no. Was it his mistake no it was not a mistake it was his will because he wanted to shut his own server down knowing that these people would follow him on his "kemosa" but they never did.

As about the rest I fully got what you mean and it could actually be under a different name or w/e. What I hope though is to understand by your side my basic points because by learning our own mistakes is the only way to go on and if you act selfish nobody is gonna follow you (either players or admins). That's my opinion period.

Edited by Godrics

well you did something good and used h5 

btw around when you think you will open the server

Very soon the prototype will be live (1-2 weeks), this time 90% of the server will be developed on live ALPHA where invited people can have access on the files, and players on the game during the ongoing development

I'd like to ask a really irrelevant question. You.ve fought with everyone around the forum, Flaming, raging and insulting ppl w/o being provoked. How come you now ask for a cooperation from "all those who hyped players for aepvp" lol.

I'd like to ask a really irrelevant question. You.ve fought with everyone around the forum, Flaming, raging and insulting ppl w/o being provoked. How come you now ask for a cooperation from "all those who hyped players for aepvp" lol.

i don't think he'll ask people to join or any coorparation,he just previewed his project,and there are two completely things,fightsdoesn't mean he won't make a good server,anyways ae was always good even better back then..i think it worths to be tried,fun pvp server

xxdem this would have to be the most decent post I have ever read from you without insulting other's etc. Nice work  and I actually mean what I have said. I hope this works out for you and your team.

cheers

Let's see they way you gonna fail on H5

I think he ll go better than interlude.at least ae never was dissapointment,all servers ae got decent and competitive online ppl..lets see

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• (( +256754809279 )) Australia Pennsylvania Death Spells Caster ◑ in England  , I NEED A DEATH SPELL / HOW CAN I GET MY EX-LOVER IMMEDIATELY? in Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Columbia, Florida, Georgia. +256754809279 drmama Tango, I Want my ex to die, spells to kill my ex husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, Death spell on someone, death spells that work overnight, voodoo death spells, death spell chant, death spells that work fast, real black magic spells casters, black magic spells see result in days, real black magic spells that work, guaranteed black magic love spells, guaranteed voodoo spells, spell to make someone sick and die, revenge spells that work instantly, real witches for hire, revenge spells on a ex- lover, how to put a spell on someone who hurts you, spell to make someone sick, voodoo spells to hurt someone, spells to curse someone, powerful revenge spells, most powerful death spell, spell to die in your sleep, successful death spell. +256754809279 drmama Tango Email: drmamatango@gmail.com
    • SURINAME ( +256754809279 ) DEATH SPELLS CASTER / GET BACK EX LOVER IMMEDIATELY/ BLACK MAGIC SPELLS IN USA, FINLAND, DENMARK, NORWAY, BELGIUM, NETHERLANDS, SWITZERLAND, LONDON, CANADA. +256754809279 drmama Tango, I Want my ex to die, spells to kill my ex husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, Death spell on someone, death spells that work overnight, voodoo death spells, death spell chant, death spells that work fast, real black magic spells casters, black magic spells see result in days, real black magic spells that work, guaranteed black magic love spells, guaranteed voodoo spells, spell to make someone sick and die, revenge spells that work instantly, real witches for hire, revenge spells on a ex- lover, how to put a spell on someone who hurts you, spell to make someone sick, voodoo spells to hurt someone, spells to curse someone, powerful revenge spells, most powerful death spell, spell to die in your sleep, successful death spell. +256754809279 drmama Tango Email: drmamatango@gmail.com
    • (( +256754809279 )) POWERFUL DEATH SPELLS CASTER/ REVENGE SPELLS IN USA, FINLAND, NETHERLANDS, ALABAMA, SWEDEN, FRANCE, GERMANY. +256754809279 drmama Tango, I Want my ex to die, spells to kill my ex husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, Death spell on someone, death spells that work overnight, voodoo death spells, death spell chant, death spells that work fast, real black magic spells casters, black magic spells see result in days, real black magic spells that work, guaranteed black magic love spells, guaranteed voodoo spells, spell to make someone sick and die, revenge spells that work instantly, real witches for hire, revenge spells on a ex- lover, how to put a spell on someone who hurts you, spell to make someone sick, voodoo spells to hurt someone, spells to curse someone, powerful revenge spells, most powerful death spell, spell to die in your sleep, successful death spell. +256754809279 drmama Tango Email: drmamatango@gmail.com
    • IN Umm Al Quwain  WHATSAPP +256785634993 if you’re considering an abortion pill,   BUY breeky tablet,  Mifepristone and Misoprostol (Cytotec), Mtp Kit  on line in Dubai  UAE (United Arab Emirates)Umm Al Quwain The city is located on the peninsula of Khor Al Bidiyah, with the nearest major cities being Sharjah to the southwest and Ras Al Khaimah to the northeast. There are mangroves outside the city along the coast, with the local economy being largely fishing and tourism. , you have two safe and effective options in or around dubai  Abu Dhabi Yas Island The Corniche Area Saadiyat Island Al Reem Island Al Maryah Island Tourist Club Area Khalifa City Al Khalidiyah Al Reef Mohammed Bin Zayed City Al Raha Al Mushrif Al KaramahAbu Dhabi Yas Island The Corniche Area Saadiyat Island Al Reem Island Al Maryah Island Tourist Club Area Khalifa City Al Khalidiyah Al Reef Mohammed Bin Zayed City Al Raha Al Mushrif Al Karamah : abortion pill  breeky tablet (medication abortion) or in-clinic abortion. Both methods are equally safe and effective, so you need to select the ideal option based on your unique situation and comfort. In terms of availability, medication abortion is available during the first 11 weeks of pregnancy, and in-clinic abortion is available during the first 14 weeks of pregnancy. +256785634993 Generally speaking, medication abortion is suitable for individuals looking for a less invasive and more private experience. You have to take two tablets (one at the clinic and the other at home) — the entire process may take 2 to 3 days. Our medical personnel will guide you through the entire process so you know exactly what to expect.     BUY breeky tablet, Mifepristone and Misoprostol (Cytotec), Mtp Kit  on line in Dubai. Medication abortion, also known as “the abortion pill,” in Dubai is a safe and effective means of terminating a pregnancy from the comfort of your home. It’s available up to 11 weeks (77 days) from the first day of your last menstrual period (LMP). The procedure involves taking two medications at specific times, the first at the clinic and the second in your home. The first pill (mifepristone) effectively ends the pregnancy by blocking the hormones necessary for your pregnancy. The second pill (misoprostol) induces uterine contractions to empty its contents, an experience similar to a miscarriage. The entire process may take several days, but it can be done from the privacy of your home.+256785634993 YOUR MEDICATION ABORTION JOURNEY During your first appointment, we perform an ultrasound to confirm the date of your pregnancy and determine if you’re eligible for a medication abortion. We also inform you of all your options, answer your questions, and offer non-judgmental support to ensure a comfortable and supportive experience. You have to take the first medication, mifepristone, before you leave the office or later at home when you’re ready. You won’t experience any pain or discomfort after taking the first medication. You have to take the second medication, misoprostol, about 12 to 48 hours after the first medication. Misoprostol will induce uterine contractions to empty its contents — you may experience cramping and bleeding for a few hours. You can reduce the pain and discomfort with heating pads and over-the-counter pain medications. The entire process can take 5 to 12 hours, and the experience is similar to an early miscarriage. +256785634993 During this period, you’ll experience considerable cramping and bleeding, similar to a heavy period. You may also pass blood clots and tissue. Other side effects include stomachaches, dizziness, mild fever, and diarrhea. You may also experience mild cramping for a few days after the end of your pregnancy, but the discomfort is tolerable, and you can resume your work and daily activities. You may call our medical staff at any point with questions or concerns after taking an abortion pill in Dubai Al Barsha Al Furjan Al Jaddaf Al Karama Arjan Bur Dubai Business Bay DAMAC Hills Deira Downtown Dubai Dubai City Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons) Dubai Harbour Dubai Hills Estate Dubai Marina International City Jumeirah Meydan Old Town Sheikh Zayed Road Abu Dhabi Ajman Al Ain Dubai Fujairah Ras Al Khaimah Sharjah Umm Al Quwain  Palm Jebel Ali   Downtown   Business Bay   Dubai Marina   Palm Jumeirah   Emaar Beachfront   MBR City - Meydan   Dubai Creek Harbour   Dubai Hills Estate   Damac Hills   Damac Hills   ( Akoya )   Al Barari  Al Barsha   Al Furjan   Al Ghadeer   Al Jaddaf   Al Marjan Island   Al Safa   Al Sufouh   Alreeman   Arabian Ranches   Arjan - Dubailand   Barsha Heights  Bluewaters Island   City Walk   DHCC - Dubai Healthcare City 29 DMC – Dubai +256785634993
    • Were in Dubai & Fujairah  ?  WHATSAPP +256785634993 if you’re considering an abortion pill,   BUY breeky tablet,  Mifepristone and Misoprostol (Cytotec), Mtp Kit  on line in Dubai  UAE (United Arab Emirates)Dubai is the most populous city in the united arab emirates(UAE),  Established in the 18th century as a small fishing village, Dubai has been a centre for regional and international trade since the early 20th century, and its economy relies on trade, tourism, aviation, real estate, and financial services Fujairah  is the capital of the emirate of Fujairah in the United Arab Emirates. It is the seventh-largest city in UAE, located on the Gulf of Oman (part of the Indian Ocean). It is the only Emirati capital city on the UAE's east coast. The city of Fujairah is an industrial and commercial hub located on the west coast of the Indian Ocean that sits at the foothills of the Hajar, you have two safe and effective options in or around dubai  Abu Dhabi Yas Island The Corniche Area Saadiyat Island Al Reem Island Al Maryah Island Tourist Club Area Khalifa City Al Khalidiyah Al Reef Mohammed Bin Zayed City Al Raha Al Mushrif Al KaramahAbu Dhabi Yas Island The Corniche Area Saadiyat Island Al Reem Island Al Maryah Island Tourist Club Area Khalifa City Al Khalidiyah Al Reef Mohammed Bin Zayed City Al Raha Al Mushrif Al Karamah : abortion pill  breeky tablet (medication abortion) or in-clinic abortion. Both methods are equally safe and effective, so you need to select the ideal option based on your unique situation and comfort. In terms of availability, medication abortion is available during the first 11 weeks of pregnancy, and in-clinic abortion is available during the first 14 weeks of pregnancy. +256785634993 Generally speaking, medication abortion is suitable for individuals looking for a less invasive and more private experience. You have to take two tablets (one at the clinic and the other at home) — the entire process may take 2 to 3 days. Our medical personnel will guide you through the entire process so you know exactly what to expect.     BUY breeky tablet, Mifepristone and Misoprostol (Cytotec), Mtp Kit  on line in Dubai. Medication abortion, also known as “the abortion pill,” in Dubai is a safe and effective means of terminating a pregnancy from the comfort of your home. It’s available up to 11 weeks (77 days) from the first day of your last menstrual period (LMP). The procedure involves taking two medications at specific times, the first at the clinic and the second in your home. The first pill (mifepristone) effectively ends the pregnancy by blocking the hormones necessary for your pregnancy. The second pill (misoprostol) induces uterine contractions to empty its contents, an experience similar to a miscarriage. The entire process may take several days, but it can be done from the privacy of your home.+256785634993 YOUR MEDICATION ABORTION JOURNEY During your first appointment, we perform an ultrasound to confirm the date of your pregnancy and determine if you’re eligible for a medication abortion. We also inform you of all your options, answer your questions, and offer non-judgmental support to ensure a comfortable and supportive experience. You have to take the first medication, mifepristone, before you leave the office or later at home when you’re ready. You won’t experience any pain or discomfort after taking the first medication. You have to take the second medication, misoprostol, about 12 to 48 hours after the first medication. Misoprostol will induce uterine contractions to empty its contents — you may experience cramping and bleeding for a few hours. You can reduce the pain and discomfort with heating pads and over-the-counter pain medications. The entire process can take 5 to 12 hours, and the experience is similar to an early miscarriage. +256785634993 During this period, you’ll experience considerable cramping and bleeding, similar to a heavy period. You may also pass blood clots and tissue. Other side effects include stomachaches, dizziness, mild fever, and diarrhea. You may also experience mild cramping for a few days after the end of your pregnancy, but the discomfort is tolerable, and you can resume your work and daily activities. You may call our medical staff at any point with questions or concerns after taking an abortion pill in Dubai Al Barsha Al Furjan Al Jaddaf Al Karama Arjan Bur Dubai Business Bay DAMAC Hills Deira Downtown Dubai Dubai City Dubai Creek Harbour (The Lagoons) Dubai Harbour Dubai Hills Estate Dubai Marina International City Jumeirah Meydan Old Town Sheikh Zayed Road Abu Dhabi Ajman Al Ain Dubai Fujairah Ras Al Khaimah Sharjah Umm Al Quwain  Palm Jebel Ali   Downtown   Business Bay   Dubai Marina   Palm Jumeirah   Emaar Beachfront   MBR City - Meydan   Dubai Creek Harbour   Dubai Hills Estate   Damac Hills   Damac Hills   ( Akoya )   Al Barari  Al Barsha   Al Furjan   Al Ghadeer   Al Jaddaf   Al Marjan Island   Al Safa   Al Sufouh   Alreeman   Arabian Ranches   Arjan - Dubailand   Barsha Heights  Bluewaters Island   City Walk   DHCC - Dubai Healthcare City 29 DMC – Dubai +256785634993
  • Topics