Lets Get Old Maxcheaters Times Back...!

Maxtor

For sure m8? If they deserved it then he deserved his BAN.

Now he has enough time for school  :happyforever:

There is no need to unban any of this trolls. If anyone try to explain how this can be a good thing for forum, he is a troll himself.

This forum is based on L2 community, which is basicaly dead. L2 was a game of my generation, which doesn't care about

gaming anymore. Young gaming generation won't play old games like L2.

If anyone want more members and new users online then think about adding new sections for other/newest games. L2 simply

can't brings You new users anymore.

It's time to move on and focus on latest games...It's not the trolls You are in need of.

How many guys did actually something for this forum?

He has problems with stupid people and he can't behave normal when he face such person.

How is that i know him for like 5 years or maybe more and never had a problem? Moreover, i got a lot of help from him.

He did guides/ shares/ was l2 mod for a period and did his job.

There's a difference cuz  you use this forum to sell your work and do profit and he offer things for everyone without obtaining a thing :)

If they won't unban, no one will cry. I just said this...he don't even told me to ask his unban. Just came with a proposal since all will start asking Unban :)

Also as you can see this account is since 2008 and i don't have 1 billion post because i don't like to spam every shit...just to talk when is needed and where is needed.

+1 for unbaning every non-scammer, there were ppl banned just because of flame :D

Right. I guess scam is the most gross thing and the only one for getting Permanent Ban.

All the other rules could just bring them a Ban based on days. Depending on what they did.

Instead of suggesting something and discussable about forum's improvement you stick to the topic as spammers debating why old members should be unbanned or not,and what kind of scammer has more possibilities for unban.That kind of action from you will never bring newer members.And not you only haven't understand the topic's meaning,some of you flame others because they have opposite opinion.Let me take my popcorn now,show 'bout to start :D

Instead of suggesting something and discussable about forum's improvement you stick to the topic as spammers debating why old members should be unbanned or not,and what kind of scammer has more possibilities for unban.That kind of action from you will never bring newer members.And not you only haven't understand the topic's meaning,some of you flame others because they have opposite opinion.Let me take my popcorn now,show 'bout to start :D

Only you can save us Summoner.

7 posts, some whore in signature, posting nonsense and trying to be funny, looks like a great start to me :D

while hoping it was just troll attempt, i would still like to enlighten you that active user who flames has bigger value than no user at all

Better change your damn signature cuz it took me 5 minutes to read your 2 lines. 

there are members since 2008-2009 which got banned so maxtor wanna give them a last chance as i can see you registered at 2017 i guess you are to new to know about their past  :pjsalt:

Cheers  :roflmao:

there are members since 2008-2009 which got banned so maxtor wanna give them a last chance as i can see you registered at 2017 i guess you are to new to know about their past  :pjsalt:

Cheers  :roflmao:

I had account here before you were born back in o five.

You're a staffer and spam no related things to this topic.

You're a spammer also because you post under every server preview and live server your opinion and you don't even play these servers.Plus that irony you use show us that you try too hard to become a Smart Person.I suggest you to try educate,that will make you smarter as an individual.Like you said,Cheers!

You're a spammer also because you post under every server preview and live server your opinion and you don't even play these servers.Plus that irony you use show us that you try too hard to become a Smart Person.I suggest you to try educate,that will make you smarter as an individual.Like you said,Cheers!

you came 5 hours before and already started to fight with people here.

Edited by Sawadee

How many guys did actually something for this forum?

He has problems with stupid people and he can't behave normal when he face such person.

How is that i know him for like 5 years or maybe more and never had a problem? Moreover, i got a lot of help from him.

He did guides/ shares/ was l2 mod for a period and did his job.

There's a difference cuz  you use this forum to sell your work and do profit and he offer things for everyone without obtaining a thing :)

If they won't unban, no one will cry. I just said this...he don't even told me to ask his unban. Just came with a proposal since all will start asking Unban :)

Also as you can see this account is since 2008 and i don't have 1 billion post because i don't like to spam every shit...just to talk when is needed and where is needed.

Yeah,  but You was his..."friend"? The fact he was acting cool for You doesn't make him mature person. The fact he was cool to You doesn't mean

he was cool to everyone else.

And I really doesn't care about ppl trolling and acting stupid if they are using it on Offtop or Spam sections. Really, if they have to get this kind of relief,

but they do that in proper sections - thats cool. Other than that, they are simply working on theirs BAN.

Also, I don't use mxc ONLY to sell my stuff. I'm a member since 2009 - my account Ave got baned from Grisom just because I've told some trolling kiddos

what was the nazism when they shared L2 shield with swastika. And that was end of story for Ave account. I was sharing, I was helping, but once I got 

baned I've simply LEFT L2 client mods scene. I'm still trying to help, I still have some knowledge, but there are better client mods now then I was before.

The poin is - trolling, spammin, flaming ppl with no reasons outside of Spam/Offtop Section should get You BAN. The fact someone is cool to one person

doesn't make him cool at all.

I would like to make a one last statement to Maxtor - some ppl keep on telling You this forum is dead, that ppl don't share, that ppl don't make tutorials.

I'm here since 2009, I was here when Matim, Sofarki and other really cool L2 modders where here. We here sharing - based on what we knew back in 

the days. Now? There are better tutorials than I could even create by myself. Ppl got really talented, making tutorials with infos how to make animated

stuff, move maps, skills from chronicle to chronicle, do things that we weren't able to do in 2010. L2 mod section is going just fine...The only problem 

is that You doesn't get that much of a income like You used before. Do what You have to do. Add / remove what You want to, but stop keeping this forum

based on L2 only. There plenty of new games out there. You have to move on if You want to keep on getting new users. New generation users, old 

generation moved on. L2 isn't that much of a fun anymore - especialy for young generation. The wont play L2 when they can play ArcheAge, lol. 

You won't be able to brings mods right away to this game, but it would be good to build some community already. And I'm not talking about AA only.

There are plenty of cool MMO/RPG's out there. And if You want to get some money, You should "sell Yourself" a bit and go Minecraft and such.

Other than that, You know what You should do. Ppl come, ppl go - Matim, Sofarki, all this ppl wont return, but new ppl with really huge knowledge are here. Back in

2010 we were learning how to import textures into UE, lol. Now ppl making animations, edit interface, moving maps, skills, etc. It's good. It's better than it was.

Less ppl? Well, L2 isn't fresh anymore. Get some young generation here but adding some new games sections.

Take care

what i'm? spammer i never spammed i always was positive with all people on that community never flamed someone you are very wrong here tbh the things i did on this community u will never make trust me

people who know me they already know what kind of person i'm so go ahead

This topic has nothing to do with maxhackers idea. Its about mxc.

Same thing. L2 doesn't have a large enough dedicated audience to keep the forum active. Unless you come up with an idea that's not overused, nothing's gonna change. Basically, mxc cannot be revived, because its history is bound to L2. If it ever comes back it's gonna be something completely different.

twitch.tv can provide you with usefull information such as most playable games over the net, but when its about forum, you refer to other type of audience.

This can work if you're interested in investing in advertisment of different kinds.

For example, one simple thing you can do is organize a big Hearthstone tournament. Or even weekly/monthly ones with smaller prize pools to show that you're actively interested in that scene.

If you can't invest, Twitch will not work. All of the popular games have huge established communities. Why would anyone bother with "another one" if there is nothing special about it?

You need to go much deeper if you seek cost efficient opportunities. Check what games are about to be released. Show early interest and try to attract that particular audience first. Encourage them to stay by motivating people to continuously post new content, actively question their interests, pay attention to rising forums of the same kind and quickly apply proper changes/upgrades in order to avoid damage etc.

A big ammount of similar communities start really early, like during the Alpha phase or even before.

Edited by Fortuna

First of all,someone has to give priority into making his product better.Advertising goes next.

2K17,and people keep trying to open shared packs/L2 Gold balanced packs/"L2OFF" ... 

Servers x 45-100 which end up being 1 week servers(L2 mid) are pure trash.This forum has to give priority to those who are skilled and their server can last long when it comes to files/team/dev.

If u start banning those trash admins who dont know sh1t how to code,and instead advertise the rest of the servers,both sides will be happier.

Start from that,and u can move on ..

If the advertised servers were 50% down,the average activity of the servers would be higher if u consider as constant the amount of people who want to play L2.Do the maths here.

Also,the forum is called maxcheaters and u have RU who sell anticheats.U better paint ur PC blue and throw it to the sea.

The "unban" thing,its bs.2K17 ban in cookies/IP stops people from joining a forum ?LUL.If they stopped logging into a forum just coz they were banned with "MAIN",they have mental problems.

Besides,when the current level of "L2J dev questions" is between why int k = 100 /0 doesnt work in my code" and "i want to remove isMonster check because i want to check only 1 specific monster",its completly waste of time.

Edited by bravetobe