Lets Get Old Maxcheaters Times Back...!

Maxtor

Can start by unban DONALD TRUMP :)

He did the racism things with people who deserved it. 

For sure m8? If they deserved it then he deserved his BAN.

Now he has enough time for school  :happyforever:

There is no need to unban any of this trolls. If anyone try to explain how this can be a good thing for forum, he is a troll himself.

This forum is based on L2 community, which is basicaly dead. L2 was a game of my generation, which doesn't care about

gaming anymore. Young gaming generation won't play old games like L2.

If anyone want more members and new users online then think about adding new sections for other/newest games. L2 simply

can't brings You new users anymore.

It's time to move on and focus on latest games...It's not the trolls You are in need of.

Edited by aVVe

For sure m8? If they deserved it then he deserved his BAN.

Now he has enough time for school  :happyforever:

There is no need to unban any of this trolls. If anyone try to explain how this can be a good thing for forum, he is a troll himself.

This forum is based on L2 community, which is basicaly dead. L2 was a game of my generation, which doesn't care about

gaming anymore. Young gaming generation won't play old games like L2.

If anyone want more members and new users online then think about adding new sections for other/newest games. L2 simply

can't brings You new users anymore.

It's time to move on and focus on latest games...It's not the trolls You are in need of.

U are right actually but other games wont bring any new users here, L2 Community is big but this forum needs to be advertised more as Lineage2 forum to outside then people will come, trust me lineage2 is not dead. As you said young gaming generation wont play l2, only overwatch, Lol, has active community.

Edited by Sawadee

U are right actually but other games wont bring any new users here, L2 Community is big but this forum needs to be advertised more as Lineage2 forum to outside then people will come, trust me lineage2 is not dead.

Lineage 2 is not dead. there are many type of lineage enthusiasts:

1) forum members , people who know how to use forum and search

2) lineage developers, designers etc

3) people who actually are real players, and dont know how to use forums , just installing a client and play. 

4) people who only visit topsites and searching to find the best server. 

U are right actually but other games wont bring any new users here, L2 Community is big but this forum needs to be advertised more as Lineage2 forum to outside then people will come, trust me lineage2 is not dead.

I didn't write that "Lineage 2 is dead". I wrote: "L2 community is dead". This are 2 different things.

Ppl who should new about Lineage 2 already know everything. There won't be any NEW users for such old game.

New users = young users = fresh games = new games. 

Keeping that forum based on L2 community only, will simply decrease amount of users. Ppl are slowly moing on. L2 wont gain any new players.

It will only keep on loosing them.

IMHO, the only help here can be search in fresh/new games sections.

Edited by aVVe

I didn't write that "Lineage 2 is dead". I wrote: "L2 community is dead". This are 2 different things.

Ppl who should new about Lineage 2 already know everything. There won't be any NEW users for such old game.

Keeping that forum based on L2 community only will only decrease amount of users. Ppl are slowly moing on. L2 wont gain any new players.

people has relate maxcheaters as a lineage 2 forum since years, and not as any other game.

there are plenty other forum sources for players to find what they want .

Yeah, ofc, I cant denied that. MXC was always related with L2. But it was some years ago.
And no one is trying to end this relationship. But if You want to gain more users, You should
stop focusing on the past :) 

Yeah, ofc, I cant denied that. MXC was always related with L2. But it was some years ago.

And no one is trying to end this relationship. But if You want to gain more users, You should

stop focusing on the past :)

we need a game which has a lot of open sources, modifications and custom things. and in order to success you need to focus on this game. 

Keeping that forum based on L2 community only, will simply decrease amount of users. Ppl are slowly moing on. L2 wont gain any new players.

You're not seeing a whole picture - if it was just "old players leave and new players don't join", those giant ruskie servers wouldn't exist at this point. However many of them are still getting ~5k on opening like 5, 6 years ago.

The thing is, most people who've played Line in past 2 to 5 years are mostly people who join and leave periodically. They play on a server for half a year, then leave, then come back again a year after for the nostalgia. The community that's estabilished these days won't shrink too much at this point anytime soon. Maybe when Lineage 3 gets released, but that's a long way~

we need a game which has a lot of open sources, modifications and custom things. and in order to success you need to focus on this game. 

Yeap, thats what i ment :)

That will change strictly nothing. So, unban em all. Its only about main name.

True. Even after BAN these trolls are here.

Massive unbanning wont help mxc revive, it will only make it worse and make people believe that rules are for nothing. There are some guys who might deserve to be unbanned though but again if you want to revive the forum, you will have to start posting things and not only L2 related. There are so many games out there and so many gamers, mxc is mostly for L2 and this is the wrong thing with it. Lineage 2 is an old game, it's not dying but it's going down so you can't expect a forum which is focused on it to go up. Moreover, a forum needs a decent staff. I am a member since 2007 and I've seen staff keeping this forum up even without administrator online.

Massive unbanning wont help mxc revive, it will only make it worse and make people believe that rules are for nothing. There are some guys who might deserve to be unbanned though but again if you want to revive the forum, you will have to start posting things and not only L2 related. There are so many games out there and so many gamers, mxc is mostly for L2 and this is the wrong thing with it. Lineage 2 is an old game, it's not dying but it's going down so you can't expect a forum which is focused on it to go up. Moreover, a forum needs a decent staff. I am a member since 2007 and I've seen staff keeping this forum up even without administrator online.

So you would like to apply for staff member? I appreciate your opinion and you are actually right but if anyone wants anything for Wow he will go to a specif wow forum, if anyone needs anything for lol he will go to a specific lol forum, you cant own everything, image you are goin to buy a new car and you want a toyota will you go to a second hand dealer or you will go first to the toyota store? Every single person here knows that mxc is still alive because of Lineage2 the activity on the topic proves it and every other topics are almost dead, Imagine how many clans will come here with new members new people, Ru,Br,LT,Pl they have a big community brother and i see it everyday they are searchin for a spot to stay there and mxc is the right place.

Lineage2 is one of the games u are lookin for, yesterday i talked with alot of people about this change and alot of people gave me positive answers, guess why? they are all lineage2 players, personally im a mmorpg player and i've played aaalloott of games but nothing beats Lineage2 yea its old but it provides alot of fun to the player theres plenty of servers bad or good it doesnt matter people can easily find a server to play, Its open source everyone can make their own server noob or experienced thats not the matter theres a activity for this game people always prefer lineage2 because is nostalgic and they know the mechanics of the game, theres a big love for this game.. If change this forum to Lineage2 Specific then you can create a new Topsite for mxc like MxcTop100 or MxcTop Owners will rush to add their server you could even get better than hopzone topzone.