Redesigning - Redeveloping Maxcheaters.com

Maxtor

Well I think that a racist piece of shit like you is worse than this retard.

interesting, why do you consider accessDenied other race? that's kinda rude to say if you ask me, but i might agree :D

interesting, why do you consider accessDenied other race? that's kinda rude to say if you ask me, but i might agree :D

Oh shit now this pun about race - racist. You know exactly what I mean, you have a constantly bad attitude towards Greece and Greeks.

why you are so retarded 

People wont change , gaming community will always have immature members. I have tried in the past to have saperately gaming mods for each game without success.

Congratulations you request changes when in your topic you allow albanian kids to speak bad for greeks while you're also greek. 

If i go in a german site and write anything bad relative to germany they will rape me and block any greek range IP and u let albanian kids to speak for our country in your topic 

without offer anything else. 

GG.. Make sure to check what you do first and then change the content cause even if immature kids like me or xdem or anyone else who flame around, at least we offer something in forum.

Kids like AlmostGood.. go ahead i challenge you to find me 1 reason you keep a scum like this.  Anyway no actions taken. Racism against my country, no check in L2Jserver section, everyday 5 pride servers

afcourse forum is for joke.. what you expect? Start ban uselless kids like AlmostGood who offer nothing but leech and add 1 moderator to approve servers (since forum is 99% l2), advertise a bit and u gonna see

a bit ++. Standing here and ask to change the design while kids and content are the same is like throw rocks in a dirty lake and expect to clean.

Oh btw Maxtor, rules are rules, idk why u let this kid flame greece, greeks any generally anything relative to greece 3 months now, i even reported his sentences where he say greeks are gipsy and greeks bla bla no action taken. And consider what i said about moderating L2J section.

Edited by AccessDenied

you act like fucking retard all around forum and get upset when someone tells you truth about yourself, LUL

idd i wonder why you are not yet banned, but on the other hand im not life failure to cry about that in each post/pms XD

you act like fucking retard all around forum and get upset when someone tells you truth about yourself, LUL

idd i wonder why you are not yet banned, but on the other hand im not life failure to cry about that in each post/pms XD

Reading his replies makes you even more retard, that being is a disgrace

Reading his replies makes you even more retard, that being is a disgrace

You're more pathetic since you live in this place and u allow this scum to speak shit for it. But i didn't expect anything from you,

your brain is retard as your server

You're more pathetic since you live in this place and u allow this scum to speak shit for it. But i didn't expect anything from you,

your brain is retard as your server

I am not afraid to say that I don't give a single shit for this corrupted wanna-be country thats inhabited by trash like you that makes me and my kin move into other countries. 

I am not afraid to say that I don't give a single shit for this corrupted wanna-be country thats inhabited by trash like you that makes me and my kin move into other countries. 

noob