Multisell Bug

Antartico™

Question

If you buy any item in any multisell shop, and the amount of required adena is higher than the adena limit of interlude, you get the items, and it cost you... not 0 adena, but -1444684684 adena, you get the items, and you gain adena.

Example:

You sell 1 potion for 500kk adena, and you have 1 adena in your inventory.

Try buy 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 potions, and you get the message "you don't have enough adena".

Now try buy 5...

You get 5 potions, and maybe 2kkk adena (from 1 adena).

There is any chance of support from someone to fix this?

PD: Tested and work on aCis 360

I also sell fix, 20 euro PM me ^^

Lel. That's a 4€ / line, counting "{", "}", "return;" as a line.

Can you make a price of 8€ for cheap version ? Like check / return; directly. You will have BRs, RUs and many GRs kids who can't afford the full version.

Edited by Tryskell

Da fak. How it come that you create English topic in GR section? Ffs.

Imma tell you one thing, it's current on all l2j packs. Also, gz for the topic. Now everyone will know about that issue, but from another side, shitty servers will go down :D

Edited by SweeTs

Imma tell you one thing, it's current on all l2j packs. Also, gz for the topic. Now everyone will know about that issue, but from another side, shitty servers will go down :D

kidding? instead of hiding that, there should be step by step tutorial pinned somewhere so every greek can feel hackeur and join interlude final annihilation :D

And that means it's working on all l2j packs, I bet even on RU servers. Shh use that bug to be rich :D

Tested on 3 RU servers, don't work on any of them