Hearthstone Section?

mVecAtoR

So as you know Hearthstone has become really popular these days so why don't we have a Hearthstone Section yet? I think all of us can agree that the forum has got some dead game sections, but if they are still out there why can't be a Hearthstone one as well? Personally I play this game more than any other at the moment and I would like to be able to post something in the forum.

What do you think?

So as you know Hearthstone has become really popular these days so why don't we have a Hearthstone Section yet? I think all of us can agree that the forum has got some dead game sections, but if they are still out there why can't be a Hearthstone one as well? Personally I play this game more than any other at the moment and I would like to be able to post something in the forum.

What do you think?

im sure 99% of forumdont even know what this is.. i had to google.

im sure 99% of forumdont even know what this is.. i had to google.

Lol, its a famous game of Blizzard

Edited by Strain

I would put it on the same level as "top games" (lol, wow), and remove all pointless boards which never succeed on multiplayer games (RaiderZ, scarlet blade, crossfire, combat arms, lotro,... Atm half that section can be cleaned up).

Getting boards like RaiderZ, while server has been shutdowned since years, simply show MxC forums aren't administrated.

No one will give a shit. Not because it is a bad game but because this forum is L2 exclusive and this won't change.

We shouldn't try to be mediocre at everything but really good at something. See hearthpwn and similar sites.

They focus on one thing and that's why they succeed.

Just strip the forum down from all non-l2 content. Even LOL is a useless section that makes this forum a junkyard. Theres no quality and no interest.

What this forum needs is to stick with L2 and private servers and even develop an automated vote-api, but the administration is unskilled by all means so nothing is gonna change of course

• 3 weeks later...

I would put it on the same level as "top games" (lol, wow), and remove all pointless boards which never succeed on multiplayer games (RaiderZ, scarlet blade, crossfire, combat arms, lotro,... Atm half that section can be cleaned up).

Getting boards like RaiderZ, while server has been shutdowned since years, simply show MxC forums aren't administrated.

now we should add Pokemon Go too :D