Server Protection Anti Ddos Help

l2audric

Question

admin sorry if this topic dost go here

i am on the search of best or recommended anti ddos system

i wanna to go with smartguard but read in a lot of places that can be bypassed / hacked and thats why i wont go for they services

can you guys pout me int he right direction

do i need web ddos protection as well as the website is in another vps with sql thats what dev recomended with os cetos

please help me out here dont know where to head and i dont wanna have a fail server from the start either i want to set up do it right and live it up for many years

For website protection i recomend reverse proxy , for ur server protection u can try anti ddos guardian Website (current versions is 3.4 i have crack for 3.3 u should search for it.) here is a crack i have

Click me

Edited by ๖ۣۜYoung ๖ۣۜthug

For website protection i recomend reverse proxy , for ur server protection u can try anti ddos guardian Website (current versions is 3.4 i have crack for 3.3 u should search for it.) here is a crack i have

Click me

No no no no no no no.

Just no.

You cannot stop any DDoS with software-based solutions, not anymore. All you need is $20 and an acc on any of the script kiddie forums like hackforums and you get access to easily 5gbps booters which instantly negate any software solution you have on your server.

If you want to stop DDoS, put your website behind cloudflare and get your server box in a datacenter which does network-level filtering for DDoS attacks.

No no no no no no no.

Just no.

You cannot stop any DDoS with software-based solutions, not anymore. All you need is $20 and an acc on any of the script kiddie forums like hackforums and you get access to easily 5gbps booters which instantly negate any software solution you have on your server.

If you want to stop DDoS, put your website behind cloudflare and get your server box in a datacenter which does network-level filtering for DDoS attacks.

idk if u can stop big botnet attacks but sure u can block booters api easy with it , cloudflare will not proctect ur website until u get a paid plan.

i am currently with ovh and i have

ntel  E5-1650v2
E5-1650v2 6c/12t  
3.5 / 3.9 GHz 128 GB of RAM
DDR3 ECC 1600 MHz 2 x480GB SSD  SOFT

thats the machine i have am just worry about  ovh ddos shield and all that dont know how good they are

and i cant afford  to spend any more a month on top of the server am in a low earning and putting everything on this server.

am trying to  make the best server without filing and be a enjoyable server nothing wow no customs and shit play the real lineage 2

i am currently with ovh and i have

ntel  E5-1650v2

E5-1650v2 6c/12t  

3.5 / 3.9 GHz 128 GB of RAM

DDR3 ECC 1600 MHz 2 x480GB SSD  SOFT

thats the machine i have am just worry about  ovh ddos shield and all that dont know how good they are

and i cant afford  to spend any more a month on top of the server am in a low earning and putting everything on this server.

am trying to  make the best server without filing and be a enjoyable server nothing wow no customs and shit play the real lineage 2

l2 server can be ddosed with l7 attacks since http using tcp , i know a method tested on ovh and cloudflare and i cant say that ovh/cloudflare provide good protection.

Edited by ๖ۣۜYoung ๖ۣۜthug

If need best price = OVH Dedicated Gamers (Dedicated Gamers have ddos protection PRO)

All plans OVH has protection, however mitigation is not automatic, you have protection but is basic, if you receive a major attack will not support.
Dedicated Plans Gamer PRO has protection, you can receive many attacks without falling, mitigation and automatic block.

If need server in Europe, Hyperfilter is  100% sucess, price 3x bigger to OVH.

smartguard best anti ddos protection :D

SmartGuard protect bots and hacker, not have plans for dedicated or webhosting.

Hackers and bots is 100% different for DDOS  :y u no?:

Edited by Smith