Also at the beginning of the server a lot players creates bots and buy s grade items and after trade them to their main chars..Admins dont knows it and after 3 days whole the server had +30 s grade armors and weapons....

Lots of mistakes/issues from previous seasons are fixed now.

Here is a full list of Edge of Darkness Season changes/additions/fixes: https://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=1326

Most bots/hack tools (if not all) are not working on our server, however there will be always new tools (or new injection ways to the old ones) coming out and we are doing our best to increase our security or ban the exploiters.

In case you don't know, this is common in every mmorpg server, not only lineage 2 ones. In the end, I advise you to look on how many things we have done for this project and how much we have worked on it and compare with others, then you will find out if it worth to invest your time on L2DeathWhisper by yourself.

10 days left for the grand opening!

Here's a quick way to get some farm coins or even Death Weapons until then: https://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=1331.0

Ok Frank i wish not have problems like other times,i will give a try but you must not do the same faults like your previous projects and have the same treatment with all players and not except some of them to do whatever they want (LiFo Clan)

totally wrong

And how do you know that exactly? Last time i checked you didn't even play on the server. Every player says adrenalin doesn't work and when i tried i couldn't login either. Maybe it can work with some tweaks, i'm not an adrenalin expert, but how could YOU possibly know without even playing?

Ok Frank i wish not have problems like other times,i will give a try but you must not do the same faults like your previous projects and have the same treatment with all players and not except some of them to do whatever they want (LiFo Clan)

Right.. about 8 members of lifo's clan were permanently banned for multiple rule violations and you think we're making exceptions for them? How you figure? Edited by Versus

Versus are you serious? When ban them? When server was already dead? Also i play Lineage2 since 2006 and i have never seen so retarded ppl likes LiFo's clan....

Thanks for the good words Forlan.

No TSELIGKAS server had 200 players when we banned them and i don't see your point, we ban people if they break the rules.

Edited by Versus

8 days left for the Grand Opening! Check out our latest changelog!

https://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=1326.msg3528#msg3528

Edited by Frank

8 days left for the Grand Opening! Check out our latest changelog!

https://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=1326.msg3528#msg3528

aren't you bored opening and reopening this bullshit?

Aren't you bored of opening and reopening your bullshit?

At least Im fluent developer whereas you retards do +- from mxc shares and end up with a crappy 1 week server. You have no skills and you undoubtedly can't keep up on the 2k16 l2 scene. Thats why your server is crap and will always be.

PS: I don't own any server, actually I am a developer on many.

At least Im fluent developer whereas you retards do +- from mxc shares and end up with a crappy 1 week server. You have no skills and you undoubtedly can't keep up on the 2k16 l2 scene. Thats why your server is crap and will always be.

PS: I don't own any server, actually I am a developer on many.

You are calling me a retard and i copy from mxc shares? How do you know how good of developer i am? Our server never was or is crap, maybe it had multiple bugs, but it's expectable from a pack that runs for a short period and is full of customizations. Atm we have fixed EVERYTHING and you can check our changelog yourself, which contains over 50 changes.

Whilst you can keep up with 2016 l2 scene? Hahah i saw your fail attempts on l2ae, really good job 150 people from 2nd day, maximum server duration 1 week and you actually have the balls to come here and post.

PS: Mr Pro developer, i make PRO "Steam" Updaters for Lineage2 and i charge them for 300e hahaha

You are calling me a retard and i copy from mxc shares? How do you know how good of developer i am? Our server never was or is crap, maybe it had multiple bugs, but it's expectable from a pack that runs for a short period and is full of customizations. Atm we have fixed EVERYTHING and you can check our changelog yourself, which contains over 50 changes.

Whilst you can keep up with 2016 l2 scene? Hahah i saw your fail attempts on l2ae, really good job 150 people from 2nd day, maximum server duration 1 week and you actually have the balls to come here and post.

PS: Mr Pro developer, i make PRO "Steam" Updaters for Lineage2 and i charge them for 300e hahaha

Lol didn't expect the trash to quote me.

There you go, your server is a F1 F2 crap for retards like yourself. As for the updater I invite you to create a win32 C++ updater compatible with win98 / XP / Vista / 8 / 8.1 / win10 and charge it for less than 300. But I forgot, you are not a developer, you can just apply patches and edit a few XMLs