fake online stats in the game..server is already dead from the first day...after 12 hours you add donate manager with prizes 5 euro 8 euro 10 euro

better go to public market and buy cocumbers

%CE%BB%CE%B1%CF%8A%CE%BA%CE%B7.jpg

Latest Changelogs:

https://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=1347.0

https://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=1349.0

Server is running fine without any issues! Thanks for supporting L2DeathWhisper!

Edited by Frank

server ended up to be a huge fail. the farm is insane once again. hardly 2 pts of active players are still playing and there's only "some" pvp at Halisha boss
anyways..your server will die in 4 days and we all know why :D

Edited by mosxaras

Frank you open donations after 12 hours of the grand opening...Also we see a donation list with prices for gypsies 5 euro 8 euro 10 euro...Do you want to give you 50 euro for superhaste lvl 10? Because your server will fail again after one week you will give free items like your previous projects to join to your server but noone will join to this trash

P.S I have armor lvl 3 and +21 full rb jewels.I am not lazy but i will make crystals all these items because Frank creates the server only to buy a new motorbike glx and go to Araxova for ski

bikepics-1877424-full.jpg

What a joke server second day admin open donations everyone with +18  death weapons .About ballance everyone play overlords they have insane magic critical   is impossible overlord to have the same mc critical rate with sps if u want to play a clown fiesta server join

Edited by TrashQQ

120 online this moment....and 2/3 of them are afk players for votes,offline shops,bots etc

dead for the 2nd day...

Olympiad is full bugged and donates opened from the 1st day with prizes 5-8-10 euro max

keep up

what a success server!

Today's changelog: https://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=1356

Today's Peak: 401 players online!

Thank you all for supporting L2DeathWhisper! We are working hard daily to improve our project and add new things!

Moreover, Dungeon Zone was opened today and Halisha's Demon Dungeon Boss was spawned! Remember, in order to go there you need the +30 S Grade Enchant Achievement!

Edited by Frank

401 with offline shops/bots/afk ? real online 60-70 max...keep up and you will give free armors and lvl 8 clans again because all will leave again

servers patch has trojan horses...pff

Your points are retarded. The server has antibot system, that means server's patch has been edited not only on .dat files but on .dll files as well.

All .dll files not following some standards will be recognized as malicious software no matter what they contain.

I really enjoy Deathwhisper since theres PvP action which i missed from l2 servers nowadays. Good job guys!

when a server is dead from the first day you must logout and dont be patient...these guys when open a server they create it just for money and dont care to keep it alive for a long time...

greek servers have this corruption/fail donations and gm friends