everyone can have an online server if the only players are themselves

Fun fact: we never actually played on the server. Sorry to ruin your fairy tale.

Server is back online after our scheduled maintenance.

Check our new changes: http://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=1135

Boosted all players CP by 10%, nerfed HP by 5%. realy?  you edit the official stats?  

Boosted all players CP by 10%, nerfed HP by 5%. realy?  you edit the official stats?  

really he edited the official stats whats your prob? interlude is an old update of lineage 2 and it hasnt good balance. i think you can change the oficial stats to make the balance better...

Yes we did, what's wrong with that? We can do anything we want since 1) its our server and 2) we have our custom class balance which is much better than 99% of Interlude servers around (even official ones).

Edited by Frank

Yes we did, what's wrong with that? We can do anything we want since 1) its our server and 2) we have our custom class balance which is much better than 99% of Interlude servers around (even official ones).

you are destroy the balance on your server..its official stats...if you want better balance fix the skills check armor skills rings skills.

really he edited the official stats whats your prob? interlude is an old update of lineage 2 and it hasnt good balance. i think you can change the oficial stats to make the balance better...

you are destroy the balance on your server..its official stats...if you want better balance fix the skills check armor skills rings skills.

Hello,

Retail like game play is supposed to be played on retail and not on a custom High Rate PvP server. The rules are way different when you have 50+ buffs which last for a long time. We have modified the classes and skills (like you mentioned, buffs, passives, etc) to fit our unique gameplay and this change is no different, it's actually a modification to a previous boost of ours which was +10% HP on everyone, which boosted lifesteal a little bit too much, therefor now we decreased HP by 5% and increased CP to compensate for that. HP/CP was increased at first place as server has +30 items which results in high damage and we liked to increase PvP time a bit, while buffing melee classes at the same time (they were a bit weak and boosting HP was an indirect buff as their lifesteal was increased).

I hope that answers your question, also please don't try to tell other people how to do stuff they've been doing for years, i believe i made a pretty good point on why we did this change or any other kind of change, we first put a good amount of thought into it. You coming back and claiming 'retail stats rocks xD XD' isn't quite an argument.

Edited by Versus

New changelog went live today, bringing 2 new achievements, achievement progress bar, some balance in olympiad and several other improvements & fixes.

http://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=1146.0

• 4 weeks later...

when this server will close guys? noone online better make a wipe

Weren't you the guy who posting that we are money hungers etc. etc.? Now you ask us to make a wipe? 

I really love fate sometimes.

Edited by Frank

i tell it because you are lazy and you do your vacations in your island now

And that makes me money hungry? I think you should visit a doctor.

PS: We are still working

fbab37fa0ff24eb1ba0ec0c421ddbec8.png

Edited by Frank

• 4 weeks later...

Hello DW supporters,

We are here today to announce the closure of this season, which started this April.
The only reason server is closing is the lack of online players, after 4 full months.

We'd also like to announce that we'll work on the server (we already do) and re-open it when we feel its ready to rock the Lineage2 scene once again!

Thanks for your support this year, we promise you to come back stronger than ever!
L2DeathWhisper staff.

/QQ

• 1 month later...

Greetings to all L2DeathWhisper players,

Today we are glad to announce you the opening dates of our new season - Edge of Darkness PVP!

We know you've been waiting too long for this, however we felt right to work hard and add/fix things first before decide the date of the opening.

Please take some time to read our changelog regarding this new season! I am sure you'll be amazed from the amount of work we've put in.

Edge of Darkness Changelog => https://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=1326.0

Ladies and gentlemen, we present you the Edge of Darkness PVP!

L2DeathWhisper - Edge of Darkness Cinematic Trailer (PROMO VIDEO COMING SOON)

Edited by Frank

>almost 2017

>still palying lineage 2

>still making private servers

We're not still making private servers. We are developing our project which we've been working on since 2009 so yeah we like it and we are emotionally connected with it.

Moreover, there are still hundreds of players who love L2DeathWhisper and only when they quit we will find a reason to quit as well. Until then we prefer to work on our project instead of making alt accounts and posting shits around (and play lol).

ON TOPIC: New changes were implemented yesterday: https://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=1326.msg3488;topicseen#msg3488

Edited by Frank