Do you actually think i care about your replies? I've accomplished more in the scene than both of you combined and if i'm skilled or not, people around me know it pretty well. So do i actually give the slightest fuck on your pathetic replies? /no

Do you really believe i have nothing better to do than constantly reply to idiotic mongols in mxc? Please..

Do you actually think i care about your replies? I've accomplished more in the scene than both of you combined and if i'm skilled or not, people around me know it pretty well. So do i actually give the slightest fuck on your pathetic replies? /no

Do you really believe i have nothing better to do than constantly reply to idiotic mongols in mxc? Please..

Ur a blowjob config master, you've accomplished nothing for fucks sake. What makes you a developer boy? A F1 F2 trashserver?

f1 only because only archers with donates play to his server and real life friends of frank 21century  clan

Ur a blowjob config master, you've accomplished nothing for fucks sake. What makes you a developer boy? A F1 F2 trashserver?

I already said i won't be explaining myself to you lol, what is so hard for your retarded brain to comprehend?

You act like you know everything, calling me "blowjob config master" i mean how do you even come up with such stupid shit?

I'm in the 5th year of studying programming, still a "blowjob config master"? For fucks sake.. you are the reason we greeks are considered stupid fucks xdem.

Edited by Versus

I already said i won't be explaining myself to you lol, what is so hard for your retarded brain to comprehend?

You act like you know everything, calling me "blowjob config master" i mean how do you even come up with such stupid shit?

I'm in the 5th year of studying programming, still a "blowjob config master"? For fucks sake.. you are the reason we greeks are considered stupid fucks xdem.

So that's your verdict, I'm retarded stupid shit, arguments well given. But as expected once again all you can do is to flame back with bullshit. If I was retarded or anything I wouldn't be flawless in Java/c/c++. Let alone predicting your server's inevitable failure before the opening. But I won't humiliate or challenge your shitty coding skills because that will be boring for me

I tried to speak with you like a decent human being, some replies ago i was giving you arguments and everything, but you dismissed them in couple of seconds, so yet again, why would i waste my time, replying to a person, who will stick to his own clueless personal belief, just because he thinks he's better?

Damn dude, you are a GOD being flawless in T H R E E programming languages, How the FUCK are you that good man?

I tried to speak with you like a decent human being, some replies ago i was giving you arguments and everything, but you dismissed them in couple of seconds, so yet again, why would i waste my time, replying to a person, who will stick to his own clueless personal belief, just because he thinks he's better?

Damn dude, you are a GOD being flawless in T H R E E programming languages, How the FUCK are you that good man?

Yeah I acknowledge that I dismissed your comments, but wasn't I proved right? Yet another failure, that alone proves that I had right "sticking on my own clueless personal beliefs just because I think I am better"

Yeah I acknowledge that I dismissed your comments, but wasn't I proved right? Yet another failure, that alone proves that I had right "sticking on my own clueless personal beliefs just because I think I am better"

You were proved right how exactly? You say failure, we nearly reached 400 players online (yeah yeah we had 20 offline shops lol) and maybe it is a failure considering we have half now from what we started. BUT, there is huge competition currently and besides that it is well known that the community doesn't really stick to a server for a long while. I never argued about that, it's not up to me anyway, i've tried my best, most of the people liked the work, some others didn't. Things could have gone better, but they didn't, as far as this goes, i can't really do much.

What i can't freaking understand, is how you measured my skill or how you figured out i'm a crappy developer that has no idea what he's doing and just copies/pastes stuff. That really pisses me off, because i'm coding for the past 8 years, 5 of which i'm actually studying too and it really irritates me when you make random comments and you've never actually met me or spent a minute to have a private chat with me.

Weird that people still feel the need to compare their e-penis' in this forum or even to anything l2j related.

That was none's intention. I'm just bored of seeing this server opening and reopening more than 3 times a year and calling it seasons.

@Versus

Just put your ass down and create something new

they are not new season they are fresh money because after one month noone will donate to their trash project  from the same java trash players players every time just this...

their server is empty,first siege at server and one party take the castle and noone from these "400" people attack to take it...its a shame to write here with alt accounts from the admins of the server and prize themselves and login in their server with bots to befool the players of the server about the servers popularity

That was none's intention. I'm just bored of seeing this server opening and reopening more than 3 times a year and calling it seasons.

@Versus

Just put your ass down and create something new

I'm sorry, but it's not your concern where people will dedicate their time, for us it might be fulfilling working on this project, i don't think we should be apologizing for that.

they are not new season they are fresh money because after one month noone will donate to their trash project  from the same java trash players players every time just this...

their server is empty,first siege at server and one party take the castle and noone from these "400" people attack to take it...its a shame to write here with alt accounts from the admins of the server and prize themselves and login in their server with bots to befool the players of the server about the servers popularity

Just empty words and false accusations, didn't expect any less from you, i mean you've been replying to yourself for the past 2-3 pages :D I seriously wonder, if you hate L2DW so much, why the fuck you still join EVERY goddamn season?

I join to your trash servers just to try hacks and bugs..Dont forget your history of your servers! Unlimited coins from tourkistas,multiskills bugs,wall pray to take castle,phx rules

Also your server is already dead...Sieges without attackers and i wonder if you have open all the siege and not only Aden,Giran who will take the other castles?????

Dead dead dead! Primeval island is empty and noone goes to raidbosses

EPIC FAIL!

Is this seriously a video from 2010? You gotta be kidding me, that was the golden era of exploits and we patched them as soon as they came out anyway, so your argument is still invalid, but dude.. 2010? Seriously?

I'm sorry, but it's not your concern where people will dedicate their time, for us it might be fulfilling working on this project, i don't think we should be apologizing for that.

Yeah, didn't expected nothing more than this, basically you open a shit server with 2006 features a 3rd time in 2016, then you get insulted for being called a trasher and then you tell me not to judge your time or your project. Get your shit st8 m8

i login today and i see that server is already dead....its a pity frank to create servers obtain money and after 1 week server become dead w/o any action!

sieges with one party against noone enemy take giran castle, olympiad with full bugs and full unbalanced raibosses with bugs and pvps against 2-3 donators of your server thats it