classic [L2Net] L2 Warpgate

DEV|Supreme

Im focusing after Summer when People closes their vacation season, Soon ill give some development's update but no ETA, only soon.

Stay Tuned

Edited by DEV|Supreme

Off course we will, we are implementing all Classic Features which takes time

KrS84yX.jpg

if you wanna keep track of our daily progress join our Discord we have many Members testing our Classic Server at our Pre Alpha: https://discordapp.com/invite/0qnUYuXY39Ics9tf

Ehehehe in fact there is no Pack with this Feature implemented

And its part of Classic 1.5 not 1.0 at 1.0 was disabled due to the items not even being inside Client's core

Ehehehe in fact there is no Pack with this Feature implemented

And its part of Classic 1.5 not 1.0 at 1.0 was disabled due to the items not even being inside Client's core

Okey okey, continue your job else you end up with Sins like other servers  :-[

Goodluck honey!

No server without sin!

Edited by AccessDenied

so from spring we went to summer and now to the end of the summer...when ppl closes their vacation seasn...and star Universities/school/jobs!Cool idea...I think ur server just (dont want to say fail...but i think it just happened)...

Ppl would enjoy to join a fresh new classis server when they have free time...but now?They wont have...and the best options will be to join other l2classic server (dont wanna mention the name) with thousand ppl online 1.5 already where they gonna get help from clans they gonna find easy party for rbs/quests and staff...I dont know man.Seems like bad timing to me!

But i hope u gonna open it and succeed

We are aware of the russian private server who started taking NCSoft's private domain and received a warning from them last year,

Everyone knows their community type as mostly Russia, Greece, Czech Republic, Ukraine,

They are the most known Classic Private Server due to their google adds, but we haven't started ours as we do not need it yet,

Without starting advertising, those Classic 1.5 Player's started contacting me informing on several topics such as "hey their auction is pure administration items",

"hey corruption here and there", "we are waiting for you and will come with lots of friends"

As i stated before indeed you're all right for us to lunch it already, but its better having a complete, fully retail working Server as where Professionalism and experience will not be missed, rather then starting with an Ertheia base and not even knowing what Provisional Clan Halls really are. Commnity will see the differences soon

Not to mention their fake players from l2s...

Even contacted them if needed some help, but simply ignored me...

At the moment we are finishing some of the attendance rewards and some npc stats, very soon i'll send out our next Development's Update.

On behalf of Warpgate Staff Thank you for keeping our heads up and giving us feedback on the latest news.

Sup Guys, our next Development's Update will be released after we update our L2 Warpgate's Client.

Content we will show off:

• Classic Mobs Stats and Drops
  • Classic Recipes
  • Classic Cruma's Tower 3rd Floor new AI System
  • Classic Attendance Feature
  • Our latest Client
  • Other relative Informations

Thanks for being with us all this time!

I wouldn't reveal such acts, but now that you mention indeed they are outrageous, especially at a low craft rate Server...

(continuing our new Client Developments)