Lineage 2 Website

• 2 months later...

Hey the link doesn't work anymore, can you reupload it pls ? thanks

The download link working fine.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She's not the author of these files but you can use it because there's unknown owner.

Great share and ty.

Edited by Irelia#1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After registration i got this error, how to fix it ? 

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[22003]: Numeric value out of range: 1264 Out of range value for column 'ssn' at row 1' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\register.php:70 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\register.php(70): PDOStatement->execute() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(175): include_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\register.php on line 70

• 2 weeks later...

Any1 else has this problem?? I did log in and it doesnt count it. Even if i press in Home page etc it seems that i was never logged in.Same with Acesslvl..   :poker face:

CHx779F.jpgQjfHtvS.png

Edited by tonac

• 1 month later...

After registration i got this error, how to fix it ? 

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[22003]: Numeric value out of range: 1264 Out of range value for column 'ssn' at row 1' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\register.php:70 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\register.php(70): PDOStatement->execute() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(175): include_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\register.php on line 70
go to register.php and change this ->
$ssn1 = mt_rand(1000000,9999999);
$ssn2 = mt_rand(100000,999999);

to this - >
$ssn1 = mt_rand(1000,9999);
$ssn2 = mt_rand(100,999);