classic [L2J] Sintra

Kelrzher

i will try ur server. gl btw

Thanks for your reply, you can log in on our closed beta test too if you wish, drop me a pm so you can test the server and help us by reporting

https://www.facebook.com/pages/L2-Sintra/358248407702717like our facebook page if you want to be constant updated for the project process..

If you want  to get a taste of the project pm me , i will provide test server until night if we got a good amount of volunteers 

Everyone that wants to test add me on Kelrzhel  (Skype)

Already send request for friend.. about closed beta. 

also +1 on facebook fan page. from me

Tested the server worth to stay and waste your time since features are very promising gl man i will be here with my mates :)

Thanks for your kind words.

Updates: 

Fix for the PK/PVP players in town (BUG) , thanks Sawadee 

Some other corrections, thanks again Sawadee for reporting everything

Seeking for more beta testers :) closed beta goes well

Okey guys i have tested the server and the Admin is really helpfull and he gave me to understand all his plans about this server and i'm supporting him on it ...

Cool areas cool stuffs.. can't write u must see that..

Cheers/....

Okey guys i have tested the server and the Admin is really helpfull and he gave me to understand all his plans about this server and i'm supporting him on it ...

Cool areas cool stuffs.. can't write u must see that..

Cheers/....

Thanks for your kind words

Machine has been ordered, we will run the betas from there really soon , using a public patch!

Thanks for your kind words.

Updates: 

Fix for the PK/PVP players in town (BUG) , thanks Sawadee 

Some other corrections, thanks again Sawadee for reporting everything

Seeking for more beta testers :) closed beta goes well

When u gona open again the svr for test tell me to test few more things to fix them 

gL

Edited by Sawadee

- Security*:

-Szaka Antibot-Anticheat (Constantly updates, no bots , no phx) This antibot is currently the best out there.*

Everyone concerned with own security won't download your patch containing Szakalaka's protection.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/190532-new-antibot/?do=findComment&comment=2464244

"My antibot is the only one defeating the latest cheats and bots, armed in MANY INTERESTING TOOLS (like ADMIN CAN SEE PROCESSES RUNNING ON USER'S COMPUTER if he suspects something), HWID bans, HWID lock and many many other."

This is privacy and security issue and no, I won't let you to scan my processes or use interesting tools, run code on my machine or what not.