SkyLord

Server sucks

there is a fake counter

economy sucks

BUT BUT there is a cool blondie russian girl that stream on theyr homepage

Russian Blonde girl wanna date me?

your brain sucks

your iq is fake counter

but u still think you are someone, but you are just random) 

your brain sucks

your iq is fake counter

but u still think you are someone, but you are just random) 

When you will take an actually hero an be someone then you can talk with me

until then keep your supporter face out there

Server sucks

there is a fake counter

economy sucks

you are braindead, counter is real.

He isn't like stalone to use x23423234 fake online, there are ppl in every place of the map.

Edited by Davidakos

you are braindead, counter is real.

He isn't like stalone to use x23423234 fake online, there are ppl in every place of the map.

Indeed, even low-lvl places are populated.

Amazing how everyone stopped cursing when server re-opened :P

Server sucks

there is a fake counter

economy sucks

real website counter: http://s09.flagcounter.com/more30/4lL/

real online players now see the screen.

Shot00000.JPG

I think this server is not for you. GL ;)

real website counter: http://s09.flagcounter.com/more30/4lL/

real online players now see the screen.

Shot00000.JPG

I think this server is not for you. GL ;)

If a start now how much time i have to play?

2 more weeks until summer season?

tumblr_nmf5zyG1Ol1u50c91o1_250.gif

its bugged as hell...there are bots everywhere..forum needs approval b4 you can post something, even tho gm never see any of these posts while ppl are reporting bots he does nothing, his accoun manager also sucks a lot of ppl are creating new accounts and they cant log in. Myself i tried yesterday to change my psw and now, i can log in on site but not on the game bcs it says that im using wrong psw....w/e

PS: Funny thing is that if i change it back to old account i can log in, but if i try to change to new psw it says im using wrong one or doesnt match........really...

Edited by DjNanos

its bugged as hell...there are bots everywhere..forum needs approval b4 you can post something, even tho gm never see any of these posts while ppl are reporting bots he does nothing, his accoun manager also sucks a lot of ppl are creating new accounts and they cant log in. Myself i tried yesterday to change my psw and now, i can log in on site but not on the game bcs it says that im using wrong psw....w/e

PS: Funny thing is that if i change it back to old account i can log in, but if i try to change to new psw it says im using wrong one or doesnt match........really...

Its l2 mid... they only want the money

If a start now how much time i have to play?

2 more weeks until summer season?

tumblr_nmf5zyG1Ol1u50c91o1_250.gif

Every 6 months new server. I don't have problem to wipe the server... too many people want new mid server.

Next season will be January 2016

Edited by SkyLord

Every 6 months new server. I don't have problem to wipe the server... too many people want new mid server.

Next season will be January 2016

Wow awesome policy

so someone before join have to count the days left because if i join after 5 months i will have only 30 days

is your replay serius? i hope not lol

Next server pls

tumblr_nmf8fmkNNu1s389oyo9_500.gif