interlude [L2Off] L2Mid

SkyLord

L2Mid Private Server running Interlude Chronicle. Free and Unique in every way. 

Our team working since 2008 year in constantly on developing the greatest game atmosphere, 
class balance to offer our players the best Lineage 2 Experience.
Stable economy, constantly working on achieving the highest level of balance.

Homepage --> http://l2mid.com

Reopening: 10 APRIL

rates.jpg

- Experience (XP): x25
- Skill Points (SP): x25
- Drop (Adena): x12
- Drop (Items): x12
- Spoil: x12
- Seal Stones: x10
- Drop (Raidboss): x8
- Drop (GrandBoss): x1
- Drop (Grandboss Jewelry): x1

quests.jpg

(Quest item drop chance on server 66-100%)

Drop (Quest Item): x10
Quest Reward: x2

Seductive Whispers
A Game of Cards
Delicious Top Choice Meat
Seekers of the Holy Grail
Guardians of the Holy Grail
The Zero Hour

Drop (Quest Item): x10
Quest Reward: x1

Legacy of Insolence
Supplier of Reagents
The Finest Food
Relics of the Old Empire
Gather The Flames
Exploration of Giants Cave Part 1, 2
Alliance with the Ketra Orcs
Alliance with the Varka Silenos
Hunt of the Golden Ram Mercenary Force
In Search Of Fragments Of The Dimension

Drop (Quest Item): x5
Quest Reward: x1

War with Ketra Orcs
War with the Varka Silenos

enchant.jpg

- Safe Enchant amount: +3
- Max. Enchant amount: +16
- Real Chance (for Regular Scrolls): 60%
- Real Chance (for Blessed Scrolls): 66%

bosses.jpg

(Added chaotic pvp zones on all epic bosses)

85 Level - Valakas: 264 hours / Random + - 1 hour
85 Level - Frintezza: 48 hours / Random + - 1 hour
79 Level - Antharas: 192 hours / Random + - 1 hour
80 Level - Baium: 120 hours / Random + - 1 hour
80 Level - Sailren: 24 hours / Random + - 1 hour
80 Level - Zaken: 60 hours / Random + - 1 hour
80 Level - Core: 60 hours / Random + - 1 hour
80 Level - Orfen: 48 hours / Random + - 1 hour
80 Level - Queen Ant: 20 hours / Random + - 1 hour

80 Level - Flame of Splendor Barakiel: 5-7 hours
4 ,5 Level Alliance Bosses, Normal Raid Bosses: 36 hours / Random + - 1 hour

All bug reports from the old season are fixed.
Stabile server tested with 3600+ players online.
The list of the features you can check on the website. 
Server will launch on (10.04.2015)

output_5OW7M2.gif
Edited by SkyLord

Opening again ? like the last 100 times you opened ? Tell us..what is unique about your server ..beside the fact that you have the same shit features over and over again.

Not a flame...just looking for clearance

Plus ..how can you expect 3000+ when your last attept of L2Mid was with 400 average and dropping daily...

Edited by Gateway

Opening again ? like the last 100 times you opened ? Tell us..what is unique about your server ..beside the fact that you have the same shit features over and over again.

Not a flame...just looking for clearance

Plus ..how can you expect 3000+ when your last attept of L2Mid was with 400 average and dropping daily...

Last year at opening 1 month later the real online was 3000+

Next time check the online record in l2online.info and then talk.

Also you can ask the clans in our commnity or just watch some videos from the last mid ;)

ps hate us today cuz we will have again 3k

Edited by SkyLord

What a pile of bullshit

s64xzBi.png

Good server.

You'll get the same shit back to you.

Plus learn to fuckin write proper in english

Just hold the mouse on that Online and you will se the record.

Edited by SkyLord