Offer C6 L2J Pack For Mid Rates.

{ gr }oti kai na dosis file einai mono gia parti moy oti ftiaxnw opote isos kanoyme trade me tpt allo kapia alli stigmi ...

den exw kati prosopiko me tin kopela min pareksigithi kiolas kai to amaksi soy ... den pareksigiete opote den to sxoliazw....

twra gia ta leyta soy bres kati allo na ta kanis :)

h ksana kanta ola ena paketo 3 se 1 kai psakse gia tpt allo :) { gr }

{eng} replay {eng}

Sweets 

Lmao, tell it to all those "projects" @ marketplace.

go to fix your bug and no speak more for projects ..... acis this time have more bug ( go to fix it and speak later )

Just repeat this. Everyone can talk about copy/paste teams. Just do it and show your skills in L2J coding.

You talk too much and did nothing.

Guys. See. There is nothing wrong with copy-paste! Even I do it too. I copy-paste Aion, GW1, GW2, etc... :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nma4f5zUI7w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXjp_Lzzd7Y

ok an afou den mporite na katalabete ta agglika moy den yparxi problima :)

as sinexisoume etsi ...

Just repeat this. Everyone can talk about copy/paste teams. Just do it and show your skills in L2J coding

den mporw na katalabw se ti tha moy itan xrisimo kati tetio gia na katsw na to kanw ...

otan kathome na ftiaksw kati gia ton server moy koitaw na moy einai kai xrisimo ( twra aytin tin malakia gt na tin ftiaksw? )

gia na apodiksw se esena ama einai kalos h oxi ? 

egw soy lew to allo gt girisate toumpa tin koubenta 

egw den eipa pote oti eimai pro dev ayta einai simperasmata poy bgazete monoi sas 

egw milisa gia kapia pragmata poy lipoun apo to acis ... kai apo ayta ta pragmata den to kanoyn ena kalo pack gia mid server

twra esis gt to girisate kai milate gia to an exw gnosis h oxi den katalabenw

Guys. See. There is nothing wrong with copy-paste! Even I do it too. I copy-paste Aion, GW1, GW2,

ama ithela na kanw God ton server moy tha ton eixa kani den tha asxoliomoun me interlude

Sad or not, I can confirm this. That's why I use L2jBroken for my servers.

About the subscription method, you just get the advantage of getting faster the updates. Imagine the free revision as the official one, what would you do about then? aCis would still be the best and continue to copy paste.

aCis Team, please delete your project and your team mates and just hire Pirama :dat:

I'm about to give all my money,my sister and my car for this project.

Send a photo of your sister to me, and once the object (not broken, not shocked, with clothes and decently fed) sent in France, I will even promote him "Président de la République Française".

Edited by Tryskell

Send a photo of your sister to me, and once the object (not broken, not shocked, with clothes and decently fed) sent in France, I will even promote him "Président de la République Française".

Tyky! What are you saying?! You already have a girlfriend! Leave this one for me!

Edited by lord_rex

Tyky! What are you saying?! You already have a girlfriend! Leave this one for me!

Sadly, no. You are outdated.

Send her to me! That's the best thing you can do when those 2 dumbasses fight each other ^_^

Sadly, no. You are outdated.

Send her to me! That's the best thing you can do when those 2 dumbasses fight each other ^_^

koitaxte ta ligouria re !!!!!!!! mpenoyn sto maxcheater ta malakistiria gia na broyn gkomena ( eno o allos to eipe yronika kai kala ) gia emena 

ta zoa psaxnonte ( kai toys yperaspistikes e? ) des ta twra ta zoa pos kanoyn :P

Outdated yup, we stopped to see each other because of the distance (officially). Unofficially, she wanted to continue to fuck around (her words).

And I don't fight for girls, first because I'm almost sure to lose versus the guy ; and second, because a girl doesn't worth to fight for. Only gorillas fight for a female to mate. Here there are 7kkk humans, 86kk newborns per day.

And speak in english on english section, you got a greek section if you want to speak in Greek.

Don't believe Sido, he will PM you his nude photos.

Edited by Tryskell

σκ σκ σκ

i got no nude pictures with me, but i got some with you ήσυχα

Share them to Pirama, he could use the dirtiest ones to force me to say he is the best.

PS : I hope you got at least the ones I wear a dress and a yellow string.

koitaxte ta ligouria re !!!!!!!! mpenoyn sto maxcheater ta malakistiria gia na broyn gkomena ( eno o allos to eipe yronika kai kala ) gia emena 

ta zoa psaxnonte ( kai toys yperaspistikes e? ) des ta twra ta zoa pos kanoyn :P

You can't even write a proper greek. What about English?