Offer C6 L2J Pack For Mid Rates.

Outdated yup, we stopped to see each other because of the distance (officially). Unofficially, she wanted to continue to fuck around (her words).

And I don't fight for girls, first because I'm almost sure to lose versus the guy ; and second, because a girl doesn't worth to fight for. Only gorillas fight for a female to mate. Here there are 7kkk humans, 86kk newborns per day.

And speak in english on english section, you got a greek section if you want to speak in Greek.

Don't believe Sido, he will PM you his nude photos.

I really am sorry to hear that Tyky. Anyway I'm saying the same that you said to me when I was in same situation.

... wait naked pictures of Sido? Why in PM? Why not in public? In this topic for example?

ummm. Okay, when did L2 discussion turn from development to nude picture trading of Tryskell and Sido?

Thanks, now I can't get that image out of my brain. oy

imagine some ice scream on our niples before doing those nude pics.

All of you,

stop spamming plz.

nobody is spamming here.

Send a photo of your sister to me, and once the object (not broken, not shocked, with clothes and decently fed) sent in France, I will even promote him "Président de la République Française".

Tyky! What are you saying?! You already have a girlfriend! Leave this one for me!

Sadly, no. You are outdated.

Send her to me! That's the best thing you can do when those 2 dumbasses fight each other ^_^

Sorry guys, this offer was only for Pirama :troll:

imagine some ice scream on our niples before doing those nude pics.

Ice what?

scary-ice-cream-sculpture.jpg

----

Yeah, enough of that offtopic. The conversation is nice, but we are offtopic, sadly. :D

στείλτε μου ένα pm αν θέλετε την τελευταία αναθεώρηση

sido can you send me please this link?? :D

Edited by cryptonakos4444