Hopzone/topzone Vote Reward System - No Jars - Lightweight

SweeTs

Added package option which contains individual vote manager. Everything is coded on aCis and both files are connected.

Though it is a solution for Auto vote reward not for Vote npc.

It is a true solution :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y1heeinTaU&feature=youtu.be

Edited by SweeTs

Overpriced, that's something that even i can do that i have 0 knowledge of development and you're selling this for 10 and 20 euros?

Maybe yes, maybe not. Feel free to do it and share :)

Ok, here you go, -5e for package :happyforever:

Edited by SweeTs

i saw his fix, its kinda unusual but it works for sure, and for sure its way better than the google bots and the included jars

Edited by BruT

• 2 weeks later...

The thing is that you all say l2jfrozen has it, or l2jhellas has it, but what's true is that you might get permanent blindness trying to read their vote reward system(if you know what you're actually reading).

Btw, if you check frozen's one they use external library for hopzone access and java methods for topzone access... Which if you ask me, is more than pathetic(since it can be done using only java).

I believe SweeTs' one would be cleaner(aCis lessons) and would work fine. Good luck mate.

Pointless discussion since almost 95% of people that pay for codes doesn't even care if the code is "clean" or not, it's all about working better or worse.

If I want a code for my server I just care if it will work or not, fk anything else. Sadly I guess there are a lot of vote codes so it seems complicated to sell a lot.

In terms of scammers, Sweets is trusted so +1, gl.

BR,