Hopzone/topzone Vote Reward System - No Jars - Lightweight

SweeTs

As the title says, selling (reworked/fixed) hopzone/topzone auto vote reward script and invidivual manager.

Coded on aCis. Be aware that there is no support included in price, associated with adaptation to another pack.

Pros

• no jars at all (Gargoyle software, google bot)
  • instant update of the votes count
  • works with vote npc
  • pure java

Cons

• none

Price: 10

Payment: 64_64_paypal.png

Global reward

mXLjUTA.jpg

Vote npc

Edited by SweeTs

i can't get it..

Doesn't the Frozen, Hellas got these codes;

No idea about hellas. Frozen yup, using gargoyle - not rly efficient, new X useless jars, there is a small delay to check the votes. My version is pure java.

Simply said, its shit code.

@Karasu

Im selling the fix, not reselling the system. Kisses :*

Edited by SweeTs

Oh the clown of this forum again! Isnt it enought?

Good luck on selling this sweets!

Trusted and legit guy!

No idea about hellas. Frozen yup, using gargoyle - not rly efficient, new X useless jars, there is a small delay to check the votes. My version is pure java.

Simply said, its shit code.

@Karasu

Im selling the fix, not reselling the system. Kisses :*

Hey Sweets looks good , but I have some mental problems or I have seen this on sell by sahar?about 1-2 weeks ago with the same description?

I have seen this on sell by sahar?about 1-2 weeks ago with the same description?

Yup, you are right :) Basically, I'm selling it for him, since he don't have time now, he's busy with his server.

But looks like ppl don't rly care about the code quality, until it's working they don't give a shit, anyway :D

---------

i can't get it..

Doesn't the Frozen, Hellas got these codes;

Like I said before, yes they have it "fixed", but it's not a true fix, I'd say. This is a workaround, since frozen uses useless jars (10+)  which are not rly efficient and there is a delay of 7 sec. About hellas, they use googlebot and the problem is that it's updating every 5min or 5 votes - as far as I heard.

While the version which I sell is updating the votes count instantly. There is no need for any sort of delay, and most important, you don't need any jars, so your core stay clean :)

Edited by SweeTs

Like I said before, yes they have it "fixed", but it's not a true fix, I'd say. This is a workaround, since frozen uses useless jars (10+)  which are not rly efficient and there is a delay of 7 sec. About hellas, they use googlebot and the problem is that it's updating every 5min or 5 votes - as far as I heard.

While the version which I sell is updating the votes count instantly. There is no need for any sort of delay, and most important, you don't need any jars, so your core stay clean :)

well i didn't know it xD 

anyway gl with your sales ;D

well i didn't know it xD 

anyway gl with your sales ;D

Yeah, like most of the ppl out there. So, they won't even busy.. Poor business :D

Edited by SweeTs

LOL

Well i fixed that on l2jhellas!

There is for free if someone needs it.

https://www.assembla.com/code/l2hellas/subversion/nodes/504/

Edited by HELLAS VELUCIO

LOL

Well i fixed that on l2jhellas!

There is for free if someone needs it.

https://www.assembla.com/code/l2hellas/subversion/nodes/504/

You should read 1st post or my last reply. You are guys using googlebot, and as I know the delay must be >5min to be updated, or 5 votes. At least I get such info. Correct me if I'm wrong.

My fix doesn't require any jar (gargoyle nor googlebot).

Edited by SweeTs

I think you are right i haven't use hellas for quite long!

Though it is a solution for Auto vote reward not for Vote npc.

I got to agree with you, on that :)

GL with your sales 

Though it is a solution for Auto vote reward not for Vote npc.

Actually, my version fixes vote npc as well, but well, another rework would be necessary :)

You can test it on L2OvC server :P

Edited by SweeTs

Hopzone is tricky and that's why they uses those stupid jars, but there is a way to make it work w/o all that :)