[L2J]Reunion High Five Project

Guest Elfocrash

I agreed with most of the part until i saw this "They are 200% better of l2jserver.".

Look, it's good, im ok with that, but it's not even close to how good l2jserver is. You won't really see the quality code of l2jserver in many projects in general for the developing world.

Finally someone saw, our work and our progress in this years... Thanks for posting this mate, means a lot for us!

Even if they make wars against us ( sharing files /accounts etc ) we will never stop updating and fixing bugs!

Reunion will be one of the best and active projects out there

More than 70 customers till now ...

We keep growing slow and stable!

www.l2reunion.eu

your work? may be stolen work? Im Ressurected from Ban, and im ready to fuck your ass till you will disappear from there

Want to FIND one server based on l2jShittareon files, if some server alive, drop me pm. thanks

If you are searching for good files to start your server, then you found them!
We provides Professional server files for any type of server! More than 2 years online with weekly updates!

!!Starting from 25 euro!!!
For more information add me on skype: mrnevermore1

Site: www.l2reunion.eu

There is noone who succeded with his pack except me cuz i had to invest more than 150 euro only to fix bugs.

You said your opinion once so why you keep spamming here ? This is just a warn .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I tested this pack like 1 year ago and I was dissapointed that s all I can say :)

1 year ago we was, something like 200 revs back. Too many things and provlems are fixed till then. We are still alive and updating every day or week. 

christmas-tag.png

During xmass we will decrease projects price. For more information contact me on skype or pm me here.

Also by purchasing our project you will also get a discount for lameguard ( best client side protection ) 

Dont waste time and purchase your copy now!

I can provide test server anytime you want. 

1 year ago we was, something like 200 revs back. Too many things and provlems are fixed till then. We are still alive and updating every day or week. 

christmas-tag.png

During xmass we will decrease projects price. For more information contact me on skype or pm me here.

Also by purchasing our project you will also get a discount for lameguard ( best client side protection ) 

Dont waste time and purchase your copy now!

I can provide test server anytime you want. 

Anyway , I know you are a good guy , so I have no doubt about pack price/results expected

• 1 month later...

There is noone who succeded with his pack except me cuz i had to invest more than 150 euro only to fix bugs.

so you buyed a pack that its bugs worth 150Euro? who fixed them maybe the author should pay the same guy to fix hes pack think it ;) Edited by Nightw0lf

so you buyed a pack that its bugs worth 150Euro? who fixed them maybe the author should pay the same guy to fix hes pack think it ;)

you're a post hunter? ;p ,thats reply from novemeber

yes, around 300e was for fixes not 150 ^^.

you're a post hunter? ;p ,thats reply from novemeber

yes, around 300e was for fixes not 150 ^^.

no this post was first (propably bumped)

so If and I say IF I was interested to buy this pack I have to learn how to fix them or pay so much money?

no this post was first (propably bumped)

so If and I say IF I was interested to buy this pack I have to learn how to fix them or pay so much money?

yeap, its rly trash pack... Mine is already fixed and lot of customs on it but i sell it expensive and is still trash even with so many fixes.

Now nevermore will go to moderator and delete our replies. you will see xD

We shouldnt post here. gm warned :/

Edited by Karasu