[L2J]Reunion High Five Project

kk you just admitted your loss. I won since the moment you said this:

There is no reason for further spamming your topic from me. I just owned you once again and you have no words to describe "you will never admit the scam"

Anyway no worry, il just have your files again shared, GL

actually karasu stop that , it became ridiculous spamming nevermore in all over the forum ok you consider it as a scam or w/e i agree with elfo, it has 4-5 months not to tell more that in every single topic we see always your ewars..

thank you guys!

If someone want more information just send me a message here.

I can provide test server for everyone with master access account!

Edited by `NeverMore

• 2 weeks later...

thank you guys!

If someone want more information just send me a message here.

I can provide test server for everyone with master access account!

good pack. i have test some versions of that pack and i like the features. nice features,clean source, realy nice. good job

Edited by nikosdevil20

that pack is realy good. i have and free version and the shared version from karasu..the only problem from me is the jdk for compile :D haha good sales

you seem really happy because you got something for free (w/o the owners approval) I want to see your face when they do the same with your community board.

you seem really happy because you got something for free (w/o the owners approval) I want to see your face when they do the same with your community board.

1st of all i say i have the free version and the shared for questions about "where you know is good and shits". and where is the problem? the shared version here is old, no one have acces on svn,no one can have updates,no one can have support. so where is the reason for that you say? and who say you im happy? im trying to give a "feedback" to nevermore for these files. that doesnt mean i use her files for open a server or for sell the project as mine.

1st of all i say i have the free version and the shared for questions about "where you know is good and shits". and where is the problem? the shared version here is old, no one have acces on svn,no one can have updates,no one can have support. so where is the reason for that you say? and who say you im happy? im trying to give a "feedback" to nevermore for these files. that doesnt mean i use her files for open a server or for sell the project as mine.

If you were not really happy about the fact that you got a couple of files shared, you wouldn't even mention it. 

You would just say: "Great pack, I tested a couple of revisions and they all seemed good! Good job Nevermore!, GLWS!"

See the difference?

If you were not really happy about the fact that you got a couple of files shared, you wouldn't even mention it. 

You would just say: "Great pack, I tested a couple of revisions and they all seemed good! Good job Nevermore!, GLWS!"

See the difference?

Btw its not his community board but luna's he just leeched it :)

See the difference?

1st of all i have not test the pack "online" cuz i cannot compile. i have read features from l2reunion forum, and i have import the source in eclipse for see the codes. but i cannot compile because i must unistall my jdk and my server doesnt run with jdk 8. so the pack is useless for me for now. and for what im happy? i must be happy because i download 1 useless pack for me? anyway. i dont say this for laugh with nevermore or for every other shit. i say this in my 1st post for feedback nevermore.  for no other reason. but anyway i will edit my post cuz some ppl here maybe thing shits about my post.

Edited by nikosdevil20

Btw its not his community board but luna's he just leeched it :)

1st of all who is luna? 2nd where the fuck you know from where i leeched? and who talk to you for make a reply here for my community board? we need your answer? if you have something for say for me say it to my sell topic. 3rd just shut the fuck up and stop talk for me idiot kid.

Edited by nikosdevil20

All static htmls moved from reunion engine to public, so from now on , everyone will be able to change w/e he wants on htmls!

Too many updates for bug fixies!

I can provide test server anytime you want! Just drop me a pm..

www.l2reunion.eu

Edited by `NeverMore

• 4 weeks later...

I read many post in mxc, and all people have something to say about ALL things, reunion,fandc, small projects, ALL...
I want to say few things before say something about Reunion.

First of all: All people just say bad things, why you don't have a project? oh, i know, you want try to make something well because you know the reality, and that reality is... To be good, you need START, PROGRESS,FAIL & SUCCESS.
Its more easy don't make ANYTHING in your life and say bad things about others, right? fuck all stupid ppl this age XX-XXI.

And im not a stupid user, i use a lot of packs and know good and bad things from all they.

Im not here to talk about fandc or others, then my point here. Reunion

I buy this pack like two years ago if Im not wrong, i see they progress, bad and good things, let me say this things resume.

I see they change forum to IMPROVE support and organize better.
I see how Head Developer (GodFather) Don't sleep to fix critical bugs, and few times don't sleep much to help customers.
I see how much knowledge GodFather have, i paid developers for custom codes, i know a lot of devs, and can i say many of devs can't fix few critical bugs reunion have before. (and here is ALIVE.)
Then, reunion its a GOD pack and never have anything bad? No, ofc not.

But don't have 10 devs, have only ONE bcoz others just scam and steal code. And that (GodFather) its very skilled dev, but don't have 24hs to reunion, i see it.
Then, to have ONE dev, and if you see all bad things they fix and l2jserver still have bugged, and how they don't scam you like others, how they don't answer bad bcoz they are your devs, and see the things CLEAN.

You can see this project its the best. Not have the same quality of L2Scripts? no, ofc not.

But have l2j base, you can work better if you need paid extra codes to other dev, or if you want to make your codes and not are very skilled in l2jru base.
They are 200% better of l2jserver.
And you can know for SURE, l2jreunion just need time to be more and more better of any pack, bcoz they have the things needed.

Knowledge,patience and consistency.

The price is not very very very high if you compare the FILES<>COST<>UPDATES.

To resume in few words, if you are not a patience guys or you are a guy want l2jfiles without bugs, well.. Go to make other bussines, bcoz PRIVATE SERVERS or your OWN GAME, everytime have bugs, this is SOFTWARE guys, stop try to say "im a developer ;)" if u don't know the software's need improveds all time.

Cya, and srry for long post and bad english. But im done with stupid kids trying to be some class of FATHER OF THE DEVELOPTMENT and just say bad things of other guys trying to do good things. Go and talk bad about scammers, not about people trying to make something good.

If you want a pack with EPIC support, paid by MONTH, and ofc remember developers working by month not sell services for low price :)

Finally someone saw, our work and our progress in this years... Thanks for posting this mate, means a lot for us!

Even if they make wars against us ( sharing files /accounts etc ) we will never stop updating and fixing bugs!

Reunion will be one of the best and active projects out there

More than 70 customers till now ...

We keep growing slow and stable!

www.l2reunion.eu

Edited by `NeverMore

l2jdev.png

:happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever: