[L2J]Reunion High Five Project

More than 2 years passed till the start of this amazing project.

Even if some of our customers shared and sold our source's we never stop updating. We are still here and working for this project!
Its time for l2jreunion to go one step further. What this means?

A new name, a new site, a new forum, new rules, new features, a lot of updates on sources and much more.

At this point, i need to mention that it was too hard for me to communicate (skype) with more than 80 customers at the same time. When l2jreunion started with 5-10 customers it was working but then it was hard to answer all this messages. Our forum was not well organised to keep and support all our customers. Some of the basic organisation things we've made on l2jsunrise's forum is:

1) Moderator willing to help,organise and clean the forum.
2) From now on forum will be accesible only by our customers.
3) Our site will handle all needed information about our emulator.
4) Insta 'one click' free version download directly from our site. ( for tests etc )
5) A few and well organised sections.
6) Tags and prefixies for each case of report.
7) Automated system for download all needed files ( for launch l2jsunrise )
8. Automated system for download custom features and more
9) Well explained guides for several known issues you may have

This way , will be much easier for us to support our customers.
Our first priority on l2j sunrise is a well builted community.

Official New Website of l2jsunrise

Edited by `NeverMore
  • Upvote 2

Thanks guys for your feedbacks.

Topic updated.

If you want to access online test server or purchase the files drop me a pm here or at skype "mrnevermore1"

Edited by `NeverMore

dont trust this bots! his pack very awful and have alot of bugs.

+ true, he put his friends to give feedbacks

but right now there is noone using this l2jreunion live because its tottal awful

GL

dont trust this bots! his pack very awful and have alot of bugs.

The only bot here is you :D ! You are not even my customer and never tested our latest sources since you dont have access too...

Post some valid proofs of your sayings otherwise non will believe you!

Thanks for your bump anyway!

+ true, he put his friends to give feedbacks

but right now there is noone using this l2jreunion live because its tottal awful

GL

This are not my friends but my customers, a guy with litle brain would be able to see them on my forum with customer access. Also a moderator would be able to confirm this checking our accouts informations. And yes there are all active and latest customers ;)

Right now more than 5 server onlines using our files and i can say that some of them are in top10 of topzone/hopzone! Even in higher place than your fail server ...

We count more than 60 customers in the last 2 years of our project!

Thanks again for your bump!

If you werent scamming me / ignoring me / making false accusations / close svn / scam my partner with shared r-guard ,you wouldnt had to argue with me right now ,you wouldnt had to decrease your price from 150e to 25, you would not need to make new topic

Try harder !

Besides i dont recall my servers failing, im actually the one who launch the best hi5 pvp servers around ,noone can surpass me at this matter of server concept / there is no server based on reunion with better rank than mine

I remember how you failed with 50 online max with your server and your pack ,you tell me i fail with 250 online? Good joke  :happyforever:

Edited by Karasu

If you werent scamming me / ignoring me / making false accusations / close svn / scam my partner with shared r-guard ,you wouldnt had to argue with me right now ,you wouldnt had to decrease your price from 150e to 25, you would not need to make new topic

Try harder !

Besides i dont recall my servers failing, im actually the one who launch the best hi5 pvp servers around ,noone can surpass me at this matter of server concept / there is no server based on reunion with better rank than mine

I remember how you failed with 50 online max with your server and your pack ,you tell me i fail with 250 online? Good joke  :happyforever:

Well after i'am anwering on all your bullshits , you just post some new.. so thats what i will do again..I will make you look silly again to everyone that reads this spam and then i will request from a mod to clean up my topic once again!

First of all i ve made a new topic since moderators asked me to do it .. but you are silly enought to think w/e you want ...

Second my price is same , we ve just added a new plan with only compiled files that costs 25 euro! The svn access still costs the same money like when you gave me your nice and hot money! So stop telling this bullshit again and again ... You becoming rediculus ...

About your servers , i dont remember any of them stay online for more than 2 months ...  and you claim yourself a server owner? hahaha 

You pretend the pro , but you never make better gameplay or real online from the 1-2 years online pvp server with name "l2aeron" and guess what? your current server with will close again because of your failness in less than a month! But this time you will not have anyone to judge ... or maybe yes , you will ... hnoke ... thats the reason of your currents server failure hahahaha 

And yes there is reunion based server with better rank than you! Just open your eyes kiddo..

kk you just admitted your loss. I won since the moment you said this:

Well after i'am anwering on all your bullshits , you just post some new.. so thats what i will do again..I will make you look silly again to everyone that reads this spam and then i will request from a mod to clean up my topic once again!

First of all i ve made a new topic since moderators asked me to do it .. but you are silly enought to think w/e you want ...

There is no reason for further spamming your topic from me. I just owned you once again and you have no words to describe "you will never admit the scam"

Anyway no worry, il just have your files again shared, GL

There is no reason for further spamming your topic from me. I just owned you once again and you have no words to describe "you will never admit the scam"

I really feel sorry for myself for replying in guys like you. You cant even get the right meaning of a sentence.

But you just proved again to everyone how retard you are. hahahah you even changed your signature for me ... 

Just pathetic...

Guest Elfocrash

Leave him alone already. Even if his work is not original and probably not the best who are you to judge?

it was funny the first couple of times but now let him do his thing. It does not affect you whatsoever so if people wanna buy it let them do so.