Professional Interlude Files

And why your sever died? Not cuz of the op donates? Cmon, just stop it.

Stop it cuz u are the one who is getting in my discussion.. And i don't know why

U started the argues always with me.. not me.

So atleast damn stop and keep doing PRO servers if u claim to be such a good dev.

PEACE for God sake.

Aerogaming had 200 online out of the 400 it used to when I closed it, thats not dead but it was disappointing for me and I quited

As for "claim to be such good dev" you can smell your mouth, maybe it still smells like my dick since last year you used to blowjob me 24/7 for 2 lines of code pathetic BITCH

For me smells like a ban for a way too frustrated guy who can't reach my winnings.

I was giving you right if you was helping me, but you are a trash so you don't deserve any respect from no one.

If i do own knowledge about something, i help with anything... But i don't act like you...You're considering yourself beyond others... Some java knowledge doesn't give you the right to call me as your sweet mummy :)

Is my last warning. Stop everything u got personal to me because u have no reasons for this.

You started it, so be smart and be the one who will end it by shutting your stupid mouth.

For me smells like a ban for a way too frustrated guy who can't reach my winnings.

I was giving you right if you was helping me, but you are a trash so you don't deserve any respect from no one.

If i do own knowledge about something, i help with anything... But i don't act like you...You're considering yourself beyond others... Some java knowledge doesn't give you the right to call me as your sweet mummy :)

Is my last warning. Stop everything u got personal to me because u have no reasons for this.

You started it, so be smart and be the one who will end it by shutting your stupid mouth.

Last warning ? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA, what are you gonna do bitch? advertise your server with a shop on my server? A gmod traced your IP and it was YOU retard, now tell me what serious admin logs on servers and puts an advertise shop? for real.

I dont care for none's respect, I have proved that on this forum, my behavior has proven many times that none is welcome on my friendlist. Now go back to perseus with your lindvior weapons, theres a guy who stole 5e paysafe from his grandmother and wants to donate

I decided to drop you from Customer for the blatant lies + copy of my work.

If I can give an hint to ppl, avoid to buy from him. Copy-pasting pack + another pack doesn't make you a developer.