L2 Map Edit! ( .unr .usx .utx)

mjst

Guest Elfocrash

Who gives a shit where you live?

Lol you refer to that not me. Here take these money. She might not make it this month. How has money for streetwalker anymore?

Well, that is the main problem with Russians - they have shit of ton of free time (because they can't go outside - it's fuqking cold in Russia...), so they can make "tools" (most of them won't be ever finished), but they have ZERO creativity. Thats why You can see videos on YouTube with things that can be done, but in fact they look more like crap   :poker face: Really shitty stuff which doesn't fit to Lineage 2 at all...Just like Russia doens't fit to the rest of the world  :dat:

In lineage2 dont fit your repainted dynasty/vesper/moirai  in different color and  adding custom pads.Make Lineage2 look more like star wars they just dont fit in lineage2 same as updaters i prefer orginal ones with one was on c4.As about lineage2 maps is diferent thing than repainting and its much harder than ever what you have done.In kali clip you can see some thing special  with potential than repainting.Ave you are racist with russians or jealousy that they did  what you can't do like xdem would said you are trash & garbage 

:rage: 

butthurt-ointment_design.png

Ave you are racist with russians

1. Well, I guess You don't know what "racist" is, but let me show You an example:

Turks won't break into your house and rape your family

dont fit in lineage2 same as updaters

but:

prefer orginal ones with one was on c4. 

So they "don't fit to Lineage 2" but You prefer original one from C4? Well, if they don't fit, You souldn't like any of it. Don't argue with Yourself, ok?
- I don't create updaters for Official Lineage 2, but for private servers based on L2J which has to use client patch to connect and L2J admins in 90% of time (as long off is free now) don't wont to look like official server anymore - thats why I create skins  :-X 

In lineage2 dont fit your repainted dynasty/vesper/moirai  in different color and  adding custom pads  

You are right! So I'm doing same thing as NCSoft does - Dynasty/Elegia, Visper/Moirai/Vorpal with different shoulder pads. So You should say, that I keep the original "feeling" of L2 and You don't like that fact. Oh, and NCSoft add laser weapons to original client - not me. I think You should bo play another game then...Sorry.

As about lineage2 maps is diferent thing than repainting and its much harder than ever what you have done.In kali clip you can see some thing special  with potential than repainting

Well, it's not that hard if You simply copy / past files from other game with 3D models which has less polygons than single triangle. Yeah, that's...nice.

All Your arguments were made by butthurt, but it was a pleasure to axplain it to You  :happyforever:

Edited by aVVe

clap_clap_aplause_gif_879-1.gif

1.its like that you dont like russians withone live in your contry i guess your contry is polland so it must be plenty of them in your contry so you hate all russians in world
2.as about updaters you did misunderstand me i ment i like old updaters like offical c4  i dident argue with my self i just dont custom ones they dont fit,but some l2j server admins love them like l2media.
3.but how you repainted its not just right,it dosen't fit in l2 like yours olympus fire armor and others maybe thats why you dont repaint them agan,and i dont have much time for l2 in RL :P
4.if its not that hard why there is not shitload of custom maps? :dat:

I don't hate Russians...I don't. I just don't want to talk to them, I don't want to be around them. You see, Russians is the same shitbag as mental people - You don't hate mentally insane people, right? You just don't want to talk to them and be around them, because they are mental - talk shits, do stupid things...And thats why like to keep them locked away from society...

So You see, that's the main reason I hate Russians.... :dat: :you serious?:

Edited by aVVe

I don't hate Russians...I don't. I just don't want to talk to them, I don't want to be around them. You see, Russians is the same shitbag as mental people - You don't hate mentally insane people, right? You just don't want to talk to them and be around them, because they are mental - talk shits, do stupid things...And thats why like to keep them locked away from society...

So You see, that's the main reason I hate Russians.... :dat: :you serious?:

I don't care why you hate Russians.

Stop being off topic.

Edited by Universe

Let me help You - did You ment:
- "All of You, stop beeing offtopic"?
If You ask me - sure I will, but I can't speak for 2 retards out here  :-X

Oh and BTW Universe

- This tread is in a WRONG SECTION. It's Request, not a Share  :dat:

Edited by aVVe

Let me help You - did You ment:

- "All of You, stop beeing offtopic"?

If You ask me - sure I will, but I can't speak for 2 retards out here  :-X

Oh and BTW Universe

- This tread is in a WRONG SECTION. It's Request, not a Share  :dat:

clap_clap_aplause_gif_879-1.gif

Curiosity - how, in general lines, are these guys editing maps? Hex editing or anything like it?

its not a code to edit a few values, its graphics, you need tools to edit them, not a stupid hex editor