L2 Map Edit! ( .unr .usx .utx)

mjst

Well, that is the main problem with Russians - they have shit of ton of free time (because they can't go outside - it's fuqking cold in Russia...), so they can make "tools" (most of them won't be ever finished), but they have ZERO creativity. Thats why You can see videos on YouTube with things that can be done, but in fact they look more like crap   :poker face: Really shitty stuff which doesn't fit to Lineage 2 at all...Just like Russia doens't fit to the rest of the world  :dat:

Edited by aVVe

Well, that is the main problem with Russians - they have shit of ton of free time (because they can't go outside - it's fuqking cold in Russia...), so they can make "tools" (most of them won't be ever finished), but they have ZERO creativity. Thats why You can see videos on YouTube with things that can be done, but in fact they look more like crap   :poker face: Really shitty stuff which doesn't fit to Lineage 2 at all...Just like Russia doens't fit to the rest of the world  :dat:

go die animal

Oh, why Yo don't like me...?

63W389.gif

who does? you are the biggest sob of the forum, you care only for money and you are too damn unskilled to have this kind of shit behaviour

who does? you are the biggest sob of the forum, you care only for money and you are too damn unskilled to have this kind of shit behaviour

:rage: So funny!

I already got my "pop-corn" come on guys !

Naaah, I'm too old for this, sorry dude. But it was fun to spread some shit, so kiddos can rageeee   :rage: (xdem)
Edited by aVVe

Guest Elfocrash

Well ave is one of the first on this scene, even when you were on primary school, and he is probably one of the most skilled guys on design around here so i would't be so butthurt if i were you.

Well ave is one of the first on this scene, even when you were on primary school, and he is probably one of the most skilled guys on design around here so i would't be so butthurt if i were you.

I don't really give a shit, he is a freaking retard and he had proved this many times on the past, and yet comes to talk about the russia, the only country that makes sure Turks won't break into your house and rape your family

Guest Elfocrash

I don't really give a shit, he is a freaking retard and he had proved this many times on the past, and yet comes to talk about the russia, the only country that makes sure Turks won't break into your house and rape your family

Both my home and my family are way further from Greek. However russians are stupid retards and everyone around the internet knows that.

They are also good hackers and developers, but you've seen russian code. It's messy and crap even if it works.

Dafuq? 

Are you serious man?

That was so hilarious.

Here's a gaming forum not the 'GOVERNMENT'

Both my home and my family are way further from Greek. However russians are stupid retards and everyone around the internet knows that.

They are also good hackers and developers, but you've seen russian code. It's messy and crap even if it works.

+1

Who gives a shit where you live?

Dafuq? 

Are you serious man?

That was so hilarious.

Here's a gaming forum not the 'GOVERNMENT'

Russia doens't fit to the rest of the world  :dat:

He referrers to Russia as a whole

Edited by xdem