Jump to content

classic [L2J] L2 Netherrealm


Recommended Posts

Posted

i like your ideas features some of them are similar to my features but u must know this ,

 

your ideas and changes are for skilled ppl , skilled ppl are 10 from 200 , when they start your server will start cry for everything

u must be prapared for this.

 

gl

Guest Elfocrash
Posted

i like your ideas features some of them are similar to my features but u must know this ,

 

your ideas and changes are for skilled ppl , skilled ppl are 10 from 200 , when they start your server will start cry for everything

u must be prapared for this.

 

gl

I know and i am prepared for this. In fact im more than prepared.

Posted

Well, I believe that you're taking a risk with this project. People might love it or hate it. It's something totally unusual but I like your ideas, it's something different at least. I wanna wish you good luck with this project, I know you will work on this and I hope you're not waste your working time.

 

PS: The thing with castles/sieges is amazing, honestly.

Guest Elfocrash
Posted

Well, I believe that you're taking a risk with this project. People might love it or hate it. It's something totally unusual but I like your ideas, it's something different at least. I wanna wish you good luck with this project, I know you will work on this and I hope you're not waste your working time.

 

PS: The thing with castles/sieges is amazing, honestly.

Thanks for the reply. I hope the players will like it too.

Posted

Really nice ideas over there and I kinda like it that you took some features from WoW and add them in your project ^^

Posted

ok ok it gonna fail hard and everybody knows that, and if not fail for you elfocrash i will make it fail but before come this time, change your title and put it LIKE ALL SERVERS, you are nothing here to have it like you want , FOLLOW THE RULES:)

Posted

Well, I believe that you're taking a risk with this project. People might love it or hate it. It's something totally unusual but I like your ideas, it's something different at least. I wanna wish you good luck with this project, I know you will work on this and I hope you're not waste your working time.

 

 

Its true dat hes riskin it with dis kind of server. Another similar server had opened once,dont wanna mention its name,it had custom skills-gameplay etc and ppl disliked it. I guess we ll have to wait and see.

Posted

Well, I believe that you're taking a risk with this project. People might love it or hate it. It's something totally unusual but I like your ideas, it's something different at least. I wanna wish you good luck with this project, I know you will work on this and I hope you're not waste your working time.

 

PS: The thing with castles/sieges is amazing, honestly.

It's a new upcoming project wich not looks for a lineage2 Interlude. bad , I don't like. (my opinion)

 

Posted

It's a new upcoming project wich not looks for a lineage2 Interlude. bad , I don't like. (my opinion)

 

Don't worry, you could still play with your F1-spam archer. (Even tho it wouldn't be so beneficial)
Guest Elfocrash
Posted

also doomcryers,maestro and fs will have any changes?

sad that if beta will be at mid august ill not be on my pc to try out :/

One of the two dwarf classes will change to Mage based class but we will tlk about that later

Guest Elfocrash
Posted

ok ok it gonna fail hard and everybody knows that, and if not fail for you elfocrash i will make it fail but before come this time, change your title and put it LIKE ALL SERVERS, you are nothing here to have it like you want , FOLLOW THE RULES:)

You cause me goosebumps, im so scared. And i will change nothing. Boil in your hatred :)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Posts

    • faster than i thought but congratulation that's looking pretty pure work here 
    • L2 PEARL — OPEN BETA REWARDS   Join the L2 Pearl Open Beta and receive exclusive rewards for your participation. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ OPEN BETA REWARDS   Players who participate in the Open Beta will receive: • One exclusive Open Beta Hat • 3 days of Premium Account ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ REWARD LIMIT   Rewards are limited to one reward per HWID. Each eligible hardware ID can receive the Open Beta reward only once. Multiple accounts connected to the same HWID will not receive additional rewards. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ The Open Beta begins on 2 October 2026.   Take part in the testing phase, help us improve the server and get ready for the official launch of the first season. Please note that all Open Beta progress will be wiped before the Grand Opening. The exclusive hat and the 3 days of Premium Account will be granted according to the Open Beta reward conditions. Grand Opening 9 October 2026   Join the Open Beta and secure your exclusive rewards. https://www.l2pearl.com https://discord.com/invite/l2pearl
    • 🛡️ Sguard — A New Version Is Coming in 2026 Hello everyone — clients, server owners, and fellow developers! We have been working on a new version of Sguard, with release planned for the end of 2026. AI-assisted development has helped us work faster, reduce repetitive tasks, and spend more time on implementation and testing. Our team remains responsible for the engineering and the results. The goal is straightforward: better quality, dependable operation, and more affordable pricing. We believe the L2 protection market needs renewed attention — ongoing development, responsive support, and closer cooperation with server administrators. That is the direction we are taking with Sguard. Early Testing Applications Are Open We are looking for server administrators willing to test the new version, report issues, and share practical feedback. 🎁 The first testers will receive free licenses. If you would like to participate, contact us with: Your server’s chronicles and protocol. A brief description of your setup. Whether you can provide a test environment. This is a preliminary announcement. We will share specific features, compatibility details, and testing dates as they are ready. Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to building the next version of Sguard with your feedback. ✉️ APPLY FOR TESTING — @L2scripts Send us a message with “Sguard Test” and tell us about your server.
    • 🚀 End-of-month restock! Upgrade your personal Gmail to 5TB + Gemini Pro instantly with 100% private automated delivery! 🎃 Fresh October Batch Active! Upgrade your personal Gmail to 5TB + Gemini Pro Advanced (12-18M) instantly. 100% private, automated delivery 24/7!
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..