classic [L2J] L2 Netherrealm

Guest Elfocrash

i like your ideas features some of them are similar to my features but u must know this ,

your ideas and changes are for skilled ppl , skilled ppl are 10 from 200 , when they start your server will start cry for everything

u must be prapared for this.

gl

Guest Elfocrash

i like your ideas features some of them are similar to my features but u must know this ,

your ideas and changes are for skilled ppl , skilled ppl are 10 from 200 , when they start your server will start cry for everything

u must be prapared for this.

gl

I know and i am prepared for this. In fact im more than prepared.

Well, I believe that you're taking a risk with this project. People might love it or hate it. It's something totally unusual but I like your ideas, it's something different at least. I wanna wish you good luck with this project, I know you will work on this and I hope you're not waste your working time.

PS: The thing with castles/sieges is amazing, honestly.

Guest Elfocrash

Well, I believe that you're taking a risk with this project. People might love it or hate it. It's something totally unusual but I like your ideas, it's something different at least. I wanna wish you good luck with this project, I know you will work on this and I hope you're not waste your working time.

Thanks for the reply. I hope the players will like it too.

ok ok it gonna fail hard and everybody knows that, and if not fail for you elfocrash i will make it fail but before come this time, change your title and put it LIKE ALL SERVERS, you are nothing here to have it like you want , FOLLOW THE RULES:)

Its true dat hes riskin it with dis kind of server. Another similar server had opened once,dont wanna mention its name,it had custom skills-gameplay etc and ppl disliked it. I guess we ll have to wait and see.

It's a new upcoming project wich not looks for a lineage2 Interlude. bad , I don't like. (my opinion)

It's a new upcoming project wich not looks for a lineage2 Interlude. bad , I don't like. (my opinion)

Don't worry, you could still play with your F1-spam archer. (Even tho it wouldn't be so beneficial)

Guest Elfocrash

also doomcryers,maestro and fs will have any changes?

sad that if beta will be at mid august ill not be on my pc to try out :/

One of the two dwarf classes will change to Mage based class but we will tlk about that later

Guest Elfocrash

ok ok it gonna fail hard and everybody knows that, and if not fail for you elfocrash i will make it fail but before come this time, change your title and put it LIKE ALL SERVERS, you are nothing here to have it like you want , FOLLOW THE RULES:)

You cause me goosebumps, im so scared. And i will change nothing. Boil in your hatred :)