classic [L2J] L2 Netherrealm

Guest Elfocrash

The archer on lvl 81 will have the skills "Silencing Shot" which silences the target for 3 seconds with a 26 second cooldown and "Disengage" which causes the archer to jump behind for a short distance in order to avoid melee dmg.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=34490

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=781

kay.

Soon I will announce exactly the spells of each reworked class and the new last 5 level system and also the 5 tier talent system.

Just some words.

The xp you get till lvl 80 is quite easy, you will be able to get there in a day or too. After that the xp gets kinda hard and it scales up to 85. From the levels 81-85 there will be 5 tiers of the 3 skills per tier. That means that every time you get a level after 80 you will be able to choose one of 3 skills that will be on each tier.

Example: let's say you are an archer and you hit 81. You can press /tierskills and see the 3 skills available for your tier. The archer on lvl 81 will have the skills "Silencing Shot" which silences the target for 3 seconds with a 26 second cooldown, "Hawkeyed" which is a passive ability granting an X amount of range on auto attacks and "Disengage" which causes the archer to jump behind for a short distance in order to avoid melee dmg.

(Tier positions of the spells might change but this is the example)

What do you think?

cool

also since you did it h5

how you will do the kamael classes

well db slh trickster dont need alot of changes but sure i wanna know about judi

Guest Elfocrash

cool

also since you did it h5

how you will do the kamael classes

well db slh trickster dont need alot of changes but sure i wanna know about judi

Judi will say there as a party wide cooldown user. I really dont have a plan of changing the class yet.

Judi will say there as a party wide cooldown user. I really dont have a plan of changing the class yet.

mby you could try make him as dd

or let him like he is support

and change 1-2 things

appetite and those skills i think should be stay prob

but anyway you can do w/e you think better

Ofc I copy wow ideas lol. That's my actual reason of making the server. It is not bad to do so.

Even the talent tier system is taken from wow. As long as it is the best mmo rpg ever created why not to copy it

And that's why I want to join your server, it has many features from wow.

Guest Elfocrash

mby you could try make him as dd

or let him like he is support

and change 1-2 things

appetite and those skills i think should be stay prob

but anyway you can do w/e you think better

Well te only thing i know for sure is that the lvl 85 skill they learn will be massive ally cooldown. This means that all the ally memebrs in the area close to te judi will be affected by the buff called "Unholy Frenzy". When the judi casts that all the ally near him has +10% p and m atack same for speed ans also movement speed amd health regen.

Well te only thing i know for sure is that the lvl 85 skill they learn will be massive ally cooldown. This means that all the ally memebrs in the area close to te judi will be affected by the buff called "Unholy Frenzy". When the judi casts that all the ally near him has +10% p and m atack same for speed ans also movement speed amd health regen.

hmm nice

but before 85? :d

Guest Elfocrash

hmm nice

but before 85? :d

There will be buffs and passive ape buffs on the 5 tiers of skills to choose. I am designing ss right now. Everything in its phase

Guest Elfocrash

I will soon make a poll. Would you like the 80-85 as normal and the extras spells skills and talent system from 85-90??

Hello peeps.

The Soulshot/Spiritshot system.

The ss system is redesigned. Now the soulshots and spiritshots are not purchasable. However every time you equip a weapon

the sytem will check if you have more than 1 soulshot or spiritshot for this grade of weapon. If you don't you will be rewarded

with a packet of 5000 soulshots and spiritshots of this grade and they will be auto enabled. If your ss count gets 2 or less

you will automatically recieve 5000 mroe ss.

So its infinite SS/SPS except you add SS/SPS instead of...making it so they don't get consumed on hit.

:/

Guest Elfocrash

So its infinite SS/SPS except you add SS/SPS instead of...making it so they don't get consumed on hit.

:/

Do you really wanna buy them? I make the automated even on enable and auto purchase when you equip the weapon

You should remove completely soulshots and spiritshots from the game and just cast the effects on the player when he equips a weapon.

Guest Elfocrash

You should remove completely soulshots and spiritshots from the game and just cast the effects on the player when he equips a weapon.

That's what u initially did but think of the kids that don't see as ingame. MASS FLAME