classic [L2J] L2 Netherrealm

Guest Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

can't wait to test this. keep up the good work !!

Good to hear. Waiting to see you on open beta :)

Guest Elfocrash

Working on something about the battleship event. As the project chagned to H5 the ships will probably be flying ships and if someone dies more than 3 times in

the battle ship event falls from the ship and the team loses an active member. He will still be rewarded if the team wins. The battle will be on air. What do you think?

The curse,debuff,stun system.

This is also one of the worse RNG features of the game. People use to actually spam silence and stun shot in order to debuff you and kill you after a 5 days stun or silence. This ends here. Now all the spells have a standard cooldown which is not affected by your casting speed and all the debuffs have a 100% chance and standard duration. For example Stunning shot now has a 24 seconds cooldown and 3 seconds duration. No more no less.

So there wont be any grand rb's because there wont be need for rb jewellery ??? (for example frintezza +15% stun success, or other rb's who gives u stun resist etc..)

Anyways everything sounds good but idk I think u gonna fail as others did =/

okey gl, u rly need it :D

Working on something about the battleship event. As the project chagned to H5 the ships will probably be flying ships and if someone dies more than 3 times in

the battle ship event falls from the ship and the team loses an active member. He will still be rewarded if the team wins. The battle will be on air. What do you think?

oh project changed client? too bad!

Guest Elfocrash

The curse,debuff,stun system.

This is also one of the worse RNG features of the game. People use to actually spam silence and stun shot in order to debuff you and kill you after a 5 days stun or silence. This ends here. Now all the spells have a standard cooldown which is not affected by your casting speed and all the debuffs have a 100% chance and standard duration. For example Stunning shot now has a 24 seconds cooldown and 3 seconds duration. No more no less.

So there wont be any grand rb's because there wont be need for rb jewellery ??? (for example frintezza +15% stun success, or other rb's who gives u stun resist etc..)

Anyways everything sounds good but idk I think u gonna fail as others did =/

okey gl, u rly need it :D

Nop you are wrong here. Rbs will give the normal resistances but they will be real resistances like 40% less chance for stun or some lifesteal. not the current percentage of the percentage of the percentage.

I like the fact that you chose h5 instead of sh1tlude. Also I like thisi dea of yours about this battleship event.

Guest Elfocrash

I like the fact that you chose h5 instead of sh1tlude. Also I like thisi dea of yours about this battleship event.

Yeah the idea is pretty nice. I will implement a little RP before it starts with a cinematic and stuff. It will be nice

awesome

Well,i saw that topic before but it was sh1tlude and didnt give a fk.

Now its much better,i like the idea that it has unique features and isnt a ' home' made one.

If its a pvp server,i will test it for sure. Gl Elfo :)

Guest Elfocrash

The Soulshot/Spiritshot system.(Redesigned)

Due to the fact that many players like this feature the ss system is redesigned. Now the soulshots and spiritshots are not purchasable.

However every time you equip a weapon the sytem will check if you have more than 1 soulshot or spiritshot for this grade of weapon.

If you don't you will be rewarded with a packet of 5000 soulshots and spiritshots of this grade and they will be auto enabled. If your ss count gets 2 or less

you will automatically recieve 5000 mroe ss.

The Soulshot/Spiritshot system.(Redesigned)

Due to the fact that many players like this feature the ss system is redesigned. Now the soulshots and spiritshots are not purchasable.

However every time you equip a weapon the sytem will check if you have more than 1 soulshot or spiritshot for this grade of weapon.

If you don't you will be rewarded with a packet of 5000 soulshots and spiritshots of this grade and they will be auto enabled. If your ss count gets 2 or less

you will automatically recieve 5000 mroe ss.

or just made them unlimited :O

same result i quess

Guest Elfocrash

Soon I will announce exactly the spells of each reworked class and the new last 5 level system and also the 5 tier talent system.

Just some words.

The xp you get till lvl 80 is quite easy, you will be able to get there in a day or too. After that the xp gets kinda hard and it scales up to 85. From the levels 81-85 there will be 5 tiers of the 3 skills per tier. That means that every time you get a level after 80 you will be able to choose one of 3 skills that will be on each tier.

Example: let's say you are an archer and you hit 81. You can press /tierskills and see the 3 skills available for your tier. The archer on lvl 81 will have the skills "Silencing Shot" which silences the target for 3 seconds with a 26 second cooldown, "Hawkeyed" which is a passive ability granting an X amount of range on auto attacks and "Disengage" which causes the archer to jump behind for a short distance in order to avoid melee dmg.

(Tier positions of the spells might change but this is the example)

What do you think?

Soon I will announce exactly the spells of each reworked class and the new last 5 level system and also the 5 tier talent system.

Just some words.

The xp you get till lvl 80 is quite easy, you will be able to get there in a day or too. After that the xp gets kinda hard and it scales up to 85. From the levels 81-85 there will be 5 tiers of the 3 skills per tier. That means that every time you get a level after 80 you will be able to choose one of 3 skills that will be on each tier.

Example: let's say you are an archer and you hit 81. You can press /tierskills and see the 3 skills available for your tier. The archer on lvl 81 will have the skills "Silencing Shot" which silences the target for 3 seconds with a 26 second cooldown, "Hawkeyed" which is a passive ability granting an X amount of range on auto attacks and "Disengage" which causes the archer to jump behind for a short distance in order to avoid melee dmg.

(Tier positions of the spells might change but this is the example)

What do you think?

I like this idea for the tiers.