classic [L2J] L2 Netherrealm

Guest Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

New Feature: Bind on Equip.

Most of the high level items such us top armors and weapons will be Bind on Equip.

Also there is a high chance that these items won't break on fail enchant but return to the 0 state.

What pretty much BoE means is that it won't be tradeable from the point you equip them for the first time.

So?

New Feature: Bind on Equip.

Most of the high level items such us top armors and weapons will be Bind on Equip.

Also there is a high chance that these items won't break on fail enchant but return to the 0 state.

What pretty much BoE means is that it won't be tradeable from the point you equip them for the first time.

So?

Common item renamed :D

Guest Elfocrash

I don't know what comon items are xD

A boolean on ItemInstance which turns false and  gets stored on db uppon first equip

Yeah but who the fuck cares? I means i'm talking about the gameplay not the code. I can do on the l2packs and files topic of yours and share all the code of the formulas and bla bla things you show. What is the point? I'm talking about gameplay. Everything is easy to understand in l2j. You are not a wizz xD

That was so epic i cant even tell XDDDD

I guess you never played anything above interlude :DDD

Yeah but who the -beep- cares? I means i'm talking about the gameplay not the code. I can do on the l2packs and files topic of yours and share all the code of the formulas and bla bla things you show. What is the point? I'm talking about gameplay. Everything is easy to understand in l2j. You are not a wizz xD

I just said to intrepid that its costum staff, I have seen it in a server and I made it for a guy who asked

And you are right, some things should better remain secret :)

edited

Guest Elfocrash

That was so epic i cant even tell XDDDD

I guess you never played anything above interlude :DDD

My L2 xp starts on C1 official and ends on C6 official. After that i sold my account on my cousin and made a fortune to play wow :P

Guest Elfocrash

And you are right, some things should better remain secret :)

You didn't need to as it was a simple feature idd but it is a huge feature in economy.

Not even close, common items cannot be enchanted or to get an attribute. Also you don't take set stats if you have common. The only thing that this feature has common with common items it's the fact that they're untradable.

You didn't need to as it was a simple feature idd but it is a huge feature in economy.

Its simple when you know where to work on, some dont know and go edit the template instead of the model, I have seen that too

Guest Elfocrash

Its simple when you know where to work on, some dont know and go edit the template instead of the model, I have seen that too

Lol that would be stupid as fuck xD

Guest Elfocrash

this stuff with bind when equiped i saw it in another game called Call of Gods:)

I never said is it a first seen here feature. I just announced we will have this system here

Guest Elfocrash

We are working on the gear obtaining system. Gear from S 80 and above will be obtained by crafting but Not regular one. There will be npc crafters butthe items that you will need will be something like : X pvp S tokens, x intance stones, 1 cystom quest itam from a customquest relatedto the itam yoi wanna buy and the previous gear itam. For example if you have draconic bow you needit in orderto buy dynasty or whatever. The enchantment level will be decreased in the proccess