classic [L2J] L2 Netherrealm

Guest Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

The Spectral Dancer class.

So here you have the spells that blade dancers will use. Note here that i haven't include some skills i still design and no skills after 85 level or the talent system skills. These will be presented later.

DnBImLy.png

Guest Elfocrash

So as it seems bd will be much more "killer" than sws :D Nice rework there ^^

Yeah bd is more like the assassin with no defenses tho.

Sws will save a party and himself with more defensive mechanics. At the end of the day the one uses duals and the other one shield :p

Guest Elfocrash

The ''by my blood you fall'' skill seems quite OP  :okey:

Same thing you could say for the "by my blood you stand" spell but keep in mind that first and foremost we have a beta to test both of the classes in action and that the cooldown is quite big. Also you are required to have both max HP and Rhythm (the special resource system that replaces CP).

So after all it might not be so OP.

Guest Elfocrash

Elfo temm me smthing :) why SWS should use song of perfect harmony, more HP for 8 seconds? It heal also or only increase max HP?

Song of perfect harmony if nice if your pt is gonna get massive damage cuz it increases your max hp so you have more hp to heal. However on cast if lets say you have 100 hp max and 70 currwnt then by using the skill you get 115 hp max and your current to 81 or something so if you think of it it also heals but in a passive way.

So yeah to answer your question it also heals.

I have a question! about The Soulshot/Spiritshot system.

Why you need this kind of system, why not making soulshot/spiritshot which will not be consumed on use? its kinda nonsense..

Guest Elfocrash

I have a question! about The Soulshot/Spiritshot system.

Why you need this kind of system, why not making soulshot/spiritshot which will not be consumed on use? its kinda nonsense..

Yeah i made it like this. All the players have one ss of every grade and it is not consumable or destroyable. I forgot t update the main topic.

Thanks for telling me mate.

Guest Elfocrash

Just finished an ingame paypal donation system.

You make a payment, login, type in the textbox the transaction ID and you get 1 Donation coin for each euro spent.

Everything is automated.

Guest Elfocrash

There is a great chace that you will be able to play the Bishop class too in the first beta part.

Stay tuned for updates.