classic [L2J] L2 Netherrealm

Guest Elfocrash

Glad to see you changing it into H5 and not Interlude.

Thus, I am not fond of too customed servers and tbh I have been so disappointed by every H5 I have played so far.

I love your idea about battleships AND Sieges ! Unique ! I will join for sure just to see it with my eyes !  ;D

Good luck to your project/server.

Guest Elfocrash

Glad to see you changing it into H5 and not Interlude.

Thus, I am not fond of too customed servers and tbh I have been so disappointed by every H5 I have played so far.

I love your idea about battleships AND Sieges ! Unique ! I will join for sure just to see it with my eyes !  ;D

Good luck to your project/server.

Thank you very much. Well some players will play for the Battleship, some others for the class rework or the sieges but

my point is to keep them inside the server by the overall gameplay. Hopefully you will like it too.

:)

Guest Elfocrash

ena suggestion , egw pisteuw oti gia na traviskis c6 players na ekanes to HI5 ligo poio aplo na min exei poles mpourdes den kserw an me poianis

[gr] Den thelw na traviksw C6 players. Oi c6 players tha paiksoun 3 meres kai tha vgoun giati tha doun oti den uparxoun donate pou sou dinoun item

gia na gineis gamatos. An hthela na kanw C6 tha anoiksw c6 me frozen pack kai tha ekleina ton server se 2 eudomades me ena dixiliaro sthn tseph.

Thelw kosmo pou tha mpei kai tha minei. Giauto kai to economy einai etsi stimeno opws kai to XP.

Thelw na exw ston server mou polles "mpordes" gia na mhn variete kaneis pote.

Euxaristw gia to suggestion sou an kai astoxo.

ena suggestion , egw pisteuw oti gia na traviskis c6 players na ekanes to HI5 ligo poio aplo na min exei poles mpourdes den kserw an me poianis

Άμα ήθελε να τραβήξει c6 players, θα το έκανε ανοίγοντας c6 από την αρχή.

Το project είναι πολύ μπροστά, κι αν και δεν έχω παίξει ποτέ HI5 και l2 γενικά εδώ και 3κάτι χρόνια εμένα με έπεισε.

Thank you very much. Well some players will play for the Battleship, some others for the class rework or the sieges but

my point is to keep them inside the server by the overall gameplay. Hopefully you will like it too.

:)

Sometimes I wonder why skillful developers like you don't just create a more "ordinary" server.

Balance won't be an issue for you.

I can imagine how popular a normal H5 server would be, providing also those kind of sieges and Battleship war..

Too customed servers with new skills etc decline a lot from L2 as a game..It's as if you create a brand new game.

Please don't get me wrong. I totally respect this work and the time you've dedicated to make this one come true, but still...

I would prefer to have a person like you as Admin in any server  :P

Sometimes I wonder why skillful developers like you don't just create a more "ordinary" server.

I can imagine how popular a normal H5 server would be, providing also those kind of sieges and Battleship war..

Too customed servers with new skills etc decline a lot from L2 as a game..It's as if you create a brand new game.

Please don't get me wrong. I totally respect this work and the time you've dedicated to make this one come true, but still...

Taking care of players that cry for every single thing(80% of H5 community)  is something that's way so boring, I guess most of devs with certain level don't like to open so many servers coz of that (at least it happens to me), and prefer to create projects to sell to admins or sell codes, or sleep :>

Gl elfo with your server :D, seems very cool, I won't join but if you post videos or screenshots i'll check it for sure :P

Guest Elfocrash

You will be surprised but when you have some sort of unlimited power in an aspect of your life you try to leech as much as u can from that.

This is not just a server for me. It is an experiment. If people can accept that then there might by future for the l2 scene.

Thanks for your comment

Guest Elfocrash

Even though i've played H5 only 2 times and never played for long i'll try this for sure.

Hope I see you there in the beta phase :)

Guest Elfocrash

I wanna announce that the first part of closed beta will be at 28/8 from 12:00

Don't forget to post for a beta key. The first part of beta will be test for the classes Blade Dancer, Sword singer and Bishop. Be there.!

Guest Elfocrash

cant wait days to pass faster !! :)

Hehe just give it some time. The more you wait the better the beta will be :p