classic [L2J] L2 Netherrealm

Guest Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

Elven Fighters

Just something you would like to know. Elvens draw power from their god Eva so they are really strong.

eva-mendes-hot-bikni-look.jpg

So lets's get this started.

cjzI1XF.png - Holy High Five: The Eva's Templar high fives all his party members giving them a buff called "Beacon of Light" for 10 seconds. During that time the affected players have a 10% chance on hit to get healed for 5% of their max HP.

-Sword Muse's spell was already shown before-

b7pzHJu.png - Killing Spree: The Wind Rider rides the wind so fast so he steps in wind molecules. During that time he teleports every 2 seconds to nearby enemies. These 2 seconds they are able to totally act. If there are no more than 1 nearby enemy the assaults are normally done with 30% increased damage. Max assaults 7.

skill0533.jpg - Barrage: The Moonlight Sentinel launches an arrow every 1 second for 8 seconds. During that time he can normally do any other action like running or using other spells.

I want 2 codes for beta if possible,a friend of mine will also test it

We got ddos protecton so beta will be open my friend :)

About Holy High Five my opinion is since Elves are more defensive should give P def and M def. And maybe you should add as kill for P. Atk and M.atk at shillien templar.

Guest Elfocrash

About Holy High Five my opinion is since Elves are more defensive should give P def and M def. And maybe you should add as kill for P. Atk and M.atk at shillien templar.

The thing is they already have such a skill. I will probably rework the holy high five tho cuz it doesnt really fit them tbh.

The thing is they already have such a skill. I will probably rework the holy high five tho cuz it doesnt really fit them tbh.

Doesn't fit them at all.

Guest Elfocrash

Elfo game play will be like pride , i mean skill gameplay or again F1

How is it possible to ask that? First and foremost the gameplay will be like NetherRealm. I'm not intending to copy anything.

Did you even read anyting i wrote? Does this look like it is a F1 server?

-"Killing Spree: The Wind Rider rides the wind so fast so he steps in wind molecules. During that time he teleports every 2 seconds to nearby enemies. These 2 seconds they are able to totally act. If there are no more than 1 nearby enemy the assaults are normally done with 30% increased damage. Max assaults 7. "

cool

Guest Elfocrash

-"Killing Spree: The Wind Rider rides the wind so fast so he steps in wind molecules. During that time he teleports every 2 seconds to nearby enemies. These 2 seconds they are able to totally act. If there are no more than 1 nearby enemy the assaults are normally done with 30% increased damage. Max assaults 7. "

cool

Well IMO it is a skill that fits this class like hell. Ride the wind :D

Do you have any special thoughts about the olympiad? The only thing i saw its just special restrictions to enter. What i mean is that, is the olympiad gona be the retail like olympiad we already know, or a custom amazing one just like the other server features?

Guest Elfocrash

Do you have any special thoughts about the olympiad? The only thing i saw its just special restrictions to enter. What i mean is that, is the olympiad gona be the retail like olympiad we already know, or a custom amazing one just like the other server features?

I really wish to edit the olympiad but i always stop in the though of that olympiad is a core feature and you cant really edit it. Who doesn't wanna be a hero after 1v1?

Guest Elfocrash

Killing Spree teleport function teleports you like shadow step at their back or just at any random place around them at meele range?

on enemies back