classic [L2J] L2 Netherrealm

Guest Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

Lol, heirophant is olaf xD.

Amazing skills mate keep going :)

Thanks a lot mate.

Guys i am waiting OVH's datacenter in order to get a pc there. They dont have anything available right now so i have to wait till thay have. They said max 10 days. Sorry for this but i am waiting as you do.

Guest Elfocrash

More Skills peeps.

Dark Elf Fighters

n3AkdmE.png - Shillenic Blood: The Shillen Templar uses all his rage in order to grow his max HP pool by 40% for 12 seconds.

-Spectral Dancer is already announced-

VPg3qJs.png - Smoke Bomb: The Ghost Hunter creates a smoke area in which he is permanent in stealth. While leaving this area he is still visible but inside the zone he can attack and move without revealing.

ug5k9zq.png - Soul Reaper Shot: The Ghost Sentinel launches a deadly shot to the enemy. On hit it only deal 5% of the max hp the target has. However after 6 seconds if the target is under 25% he will be instantly killed.

Dark Elf Mystics

cC3wznE.png - Time to Go: By using the time the Storm Screamer curses a target unit. After 6 seconds the cursed target will return to the place he was when the spell was cast on him but with his current hp.

flUL6Ui.png - Dark Regeneration: Instantly heals your summon for 100% of his hp and gives you a HoT (healing over time) which heals you for 10% of your max HP for 8 seconds.

JhVHjFc.png - Change of Heart: The Shillen Saint instantly chances hp percentages with the target.

i won't use a stupid one. However i'm not gonna ask either cuz everyone will have his own.

at lest u can put 3 or 4 of ur own zone and we can have poll to it here at last u will get best area performances for ppl here 

Guest Elfocrash

It's a really promesing server/project.

Good luck.

Btw u have done a great job with these new skills.

Thank you very much.

at lest u can put 3 or 4 of ur own zone and we can have poll to it here at last u will get best area performances for ppl here 

Yeah this is possible

Guest Elfocrash

Ghost Hunter is like Akali :D I also like Storm Screamer's skill ^^

Yeah he is some sort of. However he is not gonna spawn on hit :p

Guest Elfocrash

Orc Fighter

ZyC3lOa.png - Execute: The Titan uses all his power in order to land an increadibly strong strike to the enemy. The hit causes 10% of the Titan's max hp as true damage. If the strike kills the target the cooldown is refreshed.

gLxFIkd.png - Rocket Punches: The Grand Khavatari throws his fists to his opponent dealing a great amount of damage. If the distance of the player and the target is bigger than 400 radius the Grand Khavatari rushes to the opponent.

Orc Mystic

zpfDECk.png - The Final Seal: The Dominator is able to use this skill on either a party member or an enemy unit. While using it on a party member the player gets an effect on him for 4 seconds. After these 4 seconds the friendly unit will be healed for the double amount of damage taken at these seconds. While usin it on an enemy unit the enemy unit will take double the damage taken in these 4 seconds. This skill cannot be leathal.

auM4yhZ.png - Totem of Life: The Doomcryer summons a totem using his connection to the nature. The totem heals the clan member in range for 10% per 2 seconds. Lasts for 15 seconds. Can be damaged.

Hello ! it looks interresting but im kinda of stupid:D  so it wil be a server focus on pvp whit high x? or it wil be focus on pvp and craft and buffers?  and whi is not the l2netherrealm.com dont work?

Guest Elfocrash

Hello ! it looks interresting but im kinda of stupid:D  so it wil be a server focus on pvp whit high x? or it wil be focus on pvp and craft and buffers?  and whi is not the l2netherrealm.com dont work?

It is custom cp will easy xp until 80 level. After that it gets hard. And no it is only pvp. No buffers no farm. For several reasons I don't have a site yet.

Guest Elfocrash

so do we know specific time that server will open in beta?

I'm just waiting OVH.co.uk to have an available pc in their data center. Once they do the server will be developed live in the open beta. That approx said about 10 days wait time.