[Report] Karma Issues

Maxtor

@Chyba, it's been 2 months since i smitted you, so i don't remember what happened. Probably many replies have been deleted, you should complain earlier about this.

I  didnt know about this section before

Zake dekarma me ?

Reason:Spamming

In topic:http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=283454.msg2671892#msg2671892

is he serious?

I can't see the reply . (he deleted the message and dekarmed you,this is the standard procedure)

He will reply you soon though.

i reply only good luck...

np waiting for him....

Good luck with your server, gl man nice features, i will join for sure!, gl with it. Ok wishing luck to everyone looks like posthunting, don't you think so?

Good luck with your server, gl man nice features, i will join for sure!, gl with it. Ok wishing luck to everyone looks like posthunting, don't you think so?

It's not my business, but I think you are hypercritical.

It's not my business, but I think you are hypercritical.

i'm +1 with this.

everyday i see a lot of members write just "good luck" or "thx" on a share or something..

you have to warn him first if you think that it's posthunting and if he keep "spamming" then dekarma him. (my opinion)

everyday i see a lot of members write just "good luck" or "thx" on a share or something..

That's what we call Post-hunting and that's why moderators exist.

and as the spirakos says

you have to warn him first if you think that it's posthunting and if he keep "spamming" then dekarma him. (my opinion)

anyway...i cant do nothing...but its better to warn first!

anyway...i cant do nothing...but its better to warn first!

Maxtor ordered us to be strict against post hunters and spam bots ever since he added the new karma rules, anyway here's your second chance.

That's what we call Post-hunting and that's why moderators exist.

mate i don't say no and i don't say that you are wrong here (for your work) but just warn him first that's what i say and also if you want to "hunt" all "posthunters" make it right dekarma all "spammers" and all pp who make random replies on posts w/o any reason.

mate i don't say no and i don't say that you are wrong here (for your work) but just warn him first that's what i say and also if you want to "hunt" all "posthunters" make it right dekarma all "spammers" and all pp who make random replies on posts w/o any reason.

Maxtor orders mate :)