[Report] Karma Issues

Maxtor

Interpid dekarmed you cuz you were attacking since you have already dekarmed about it and you didn't stop.

Intrepid Inntrepid Intrepid, can't you still understand its pure hate and personal ? he dekarma me for gtfo on spam section and for saying that ressell is bad

Intrepid Inntrepid Intrepid, can't you still understand its pure hate and personal ? he dekarma me for gtfo on spam section and for saying that ressell is bad

Stop crying. You take what you deserve.

Dude he just re dekarmed you for NeverMore's abuse while he was watching that topic

Dude he just re dekarmed you for NeverMore's abuse while he was watching that topic

Mine was not abuse! Truth always hurts but it seems that this guy over-use his previlages on porpuse on the same person.

And now honestly tell me, why xdem should be punished for this reply

This guy is promoting re-selling, guess why this forum falls apart, also the re-sell thing you promote is not valid cause if we all start resell there will be destruction on this section.

the rulles change when they favor them.

Its his opinion and i dont read any flame (dont fix again a continous flame war against any staffer.)

Ofc and.there isn't any reason to get smited for that reply but I repeat Interpid smited him before cuz of his attitude.He just pressed the smite button while he was watching that topic.

Ofc and.there isn't any reason to get smited for that reply but I repeat Interpid smited him before cuz of his attitude.He just pressed the smite button while he was watching that topic.

he already gave me -3, so I still get smited for the old reasons ? smth is not legit here

he already gave me -3, so I still get smited for the old reasons ? smth is not legit here

No,as far as i know he re-smited you cuz even after your -1  your attacking attidude had no changes...........

No offense,but it seems that you're caring WAY A LOT for the pixel you were laughing at....

No,as far as i know he re-smited you cuz even after your -1  your attacking attidude had no changes...........

No offense,but it seems that you're caring WAY A LOT for the pixel you were laughing at....

Seems like he carres the same too to insist on smiting. Nevermind not gonna continue this with u, u guys lick each other

Seems like he carres the same too to insist on smiting. Nevermind not gonna continue this with u, u guys lick each other

This guy,FinalGod,doesnt understand a sh1t. Wrong person to communicate with.

[gr]έλα παραδέξου ούτε εσύ τα πιστεύεις αυτά που λες

στο συγκεκριμένο τοπικ δεν υπήρχε κανένας λόγος να κάνει smite. απλώς έχει θέμα μαζί του και επειδή μπορεί τον έχει φτάσει -3 για να το παίξει κάποιος  :not bad:

[gr]έλα παραδέξου ούτε εσύ τα πιστεύεις αυτά που λες

στο συγκεκριμένο τοπικ δεν υπήρχε κανένας λόγος να κάνει smite. απλώς έχει θέμα μαζί του και επειδή μπορεί τον έχει φτάσει -3 για να το παίξει κάποιος  :not bad:

Ban έπρεπε να έχει φάει ήδη.