L2J Europa (Open Source Glory Days Emulator)

sry by that i meant finishing 1 chronicle and than move up to the next :)

So finishing means taking existing files and modifying them to complete the features of interlude client right?

So finishing means taking existing files and modifying them to complete the features of interlude client right?

partially, yes.

Okay :) That will be interesting, i thought you hated old chronicles ;p

its the easiest one to edit because of how bad it is, you have to rewrite everything and that makes it easier :D

anyway lets not discuss this here :D

its the easiest one to edit because of how bad it is, you have to rewrite everything and that makes it easier :D

anyway lets not discuss this here :D

Yeye, you're right ;p

acis is a developers nightmare, its not il its a half freya half il hibrid stuff, its unstable, as far as performance goes it inherited every bit of crap from l2j...should i say more?

I appreciate people's honesty.

Damn this sure looks interesting... while I'm not sure of how stable L2J Europe is, I'd like to know of whether developing it is approx. the same as developing L2J (I'm coding for our (L2J-based) server for already a few months and I'm a Java developer, who works fulltime in a regular job). So.. how much different is it? And does it have regular support for say L2Scripts (just in case if I don't want to code everything into the server to be able to update). Perhaps I should register at the forums and just take a look myself, but I thought I'd just ask and hope to not get utterly flamed on here.

our base is a russian project and we used some sources posted here on MxC to implement some missing features, it's pratically different from normal L2j server so you don't find quests in python or something like that, anyway seems pretty stable