L2J Europa (Open Source Glory Days Emulator)

thing is i would gladly jump in and help BUT your pack is so messed up useless crap as far as code standards, official features and such stuff goes that it would take a miracle to do anything usefull with it...for 1st glance half of the core needs to be deleted...the only pretty darn good thing is your dp thats all

fork it, and lets see your skills :)

fork it, and lets see your skills :)

pointless to fork this pack i dont want to waste time, im better off doing a c4 pack and updating all the chronicles.

Waste time for implemented on C4 and continued updating all cronicles from the begining.....

Thats my Opinion

its not a waste of time because if its done right you can progress extremly fast, but working with such a bad code like in l2jeuropa or every other god project is a waste of time because the pack will never be stable(thats why you see no servers around), the pack will always be slow and resource eater, the pack will always be vulnerable...all in all the pack will always be bad. And i base this statement of the fact that nobody ever touch the core in this pack and nobody ever commits anything useful only small extremly small bug fixes :)

That they have the capabilities and skills l2jserver developments! Stuck three years back old,

{OMG} l2jserver developments only just chit-chatting aroud.... L2j Europa is a good stable Test it! :not bad:

seems not_:

- Last public commit (project become private due to people rumors about too much bug on a free works).

I will share shortly the latest rev.

REV. 407

andreagighi decided to become private and I don't know if I have the will to continue working on L2jEuropa, at least my greater fix has been the new Noblesse quest (if you don't know it starts from Priest Cerenas in Goddard Church) and it's fully functional, anyway good luck to you all.

The reason is that screenshot I posted some days ago, too many ungrateful kids who only post bugs just for personal interest and blaming about  minimal mistakes we have done in some revisions and treating us like noob developers without knowing how much time it requires for testing and fixing and most important thing: the RESPONSIBILITY we have assumed  to develop an Open Source GoD Emulator without asking for money or anything else... I want to thank ALL contributors who helped us with their patches on our forums

andreagighi decided to become private and I don't know if I have the will to continue working on L2jEuropa, at least my greater fix has been the new Noblesse quest (if you don't know it starts from Priest Cerenas in Goddard Church) and it's fully functional, anyway good luck to you all.

The reason is that screenshot I posted some days ago, too many ungrateful kids who only post bugs just for personal interest and blaming about  minimal mistakes we have done in some revisions and treating us like noob developers without knowing how much time it requires for testing and fixing and most important thing: the RESPONSIBILITY we have assumed  to develop an Open Source GoD Emulator without asking for money or anything else... I want to thank ALL contributors who helped us with their patches on our forums

Some ungrateful kids...

Well you know what they say...

"You reap what you sow."